"Pergant?"

Song of the Chapter:
Family Affair - Mary J Blige💞

A/N: I wanna thank you guys for all the votes and reads! I was honestly just writing this book to have something to do for the summer & I didn't know so many people would enjoy it😂 thank you again! Happy reading, my roses💋

Warning: the chapter I'm about to send contains mature themes and triggers that may not be suitable to some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Please excuse any mistakes.
___________________

We sped off and got Imani from daycare. I held her tightly in my arms as we drove home. "Mommy missed you so much! Yes she did!" I tickled her and she started giggling.

"Can I hold her?" Justice asked. I nodded and handed her to Justice as Imani started babbling to her already about Jesus knows what. "Really? What else happened?"

We soon stopped at home and we all got out of the car. Justice took Imani in and I showed her to her room. She put her down and then looked at me. Uh oh.

"Aphrodite we need to talk. About what happened in that room after he took you." She put her hands on her hips and looked me up and down. "Wait a second."

I grabbed Imani and went downstairs. "Diego, baby? Can you watch Imani for a second." He came to me immediately and took Imani.

"Sure baby." Imani said 'Mama' and moved her fingers, which meant she was telling me bye. I waved at her and went back upstairs to where Justice was. She was still looking at me. I sighed and sat on the couch that was next to Imani's crib.

"Take a seat." I patted the spot beside me and she sat down. Let me tell ya, that shit was-"

*Flash Back*

Bay's dick brushed the my dripping entrance as he sucked on my right nipple, while fondling the other. He then eased inside me and I did this loud ass moan as he slowly stuck it all the way and started thrusting inside me. Bay's dick was a little bit longer than Diego's which meant he was able to quickly send me over the edge within seconds, making my body arch.

Trying to quickly position myself back on the couch, I raised my hips up and with an immediate reaction my body shook violently. He seemed to notice this and he rose my hips up repeatedly hitting that same spot.

"Sh-sh-sh-shit, B-B-Bay.", I managed to get out my mouth before cumming all on his dick.

As Bay started moving more at an animalistic rate, I began to see two of him as my vision got blurry and all I heard was the sound of my pussy swishing with juices as Bay kept pushing deeper inside me.

"Damn Aphrodite, imma bout to buss." He said and I nodded as I felt another orgasm arise.

I let out a deep ass moan as I climaxed and seconds after he emptied inside me, then collapsed beside me pulling me into his arms.

I slowly felt myself falling asleep already. That shit tired me out. I closed my eyes and felt Bay kiss my forehead.

"Sleep well, princess."

*Flash Back Ended*

"Girl, that nigga gave you that NyQuil!" Justice laughed as I laughed along with her, punching her arm. "Shut up!"

"Promise you won't tell Diego, please?" I begged her as she laughed.

"Why would I tell that nigga. I already don't like his ass." I laughed and started thinking about getting my walls tore up, again. Something came to me though.

"Shit..." I looked off into space as I thought about the events that happened today. "Shit!"

"What?" Justice looked over at me, curious to why I was freaking out. "He nutted in me."

"Oh shit you finna be pregnant again!" Justice cheered and I looked her way, glaring. I shook my head no and she chuckled. Justice stood up and rushed out of the room. "Let's get to Rite-Aid."

I went after her and went to go get the keys. But I was stopped by Will, who was eyeing me suspiciously. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I gotta go to Rite Aid to get some tampons and pads." I smiled at him as he looked at me in disgust.

"Enjoy that then. Nasty ass." He walked away and I ran outside, seeing Justice standing by the car. I unlocked the door and we both hopped inside. I started the car and sped my way to Rite Aid.

"Girl that dick was so good you didn't tell him to pull out!" Justice started laughing as I parked the car. I glared at her.

"Not funny."

I got out of the of the car along with Justice and rushed into the store. We immediately went to the 'Care' section and started looking for Plan B's. "Found it!" Justice yelled. We ran to the cash register and she took out her credit card.

"Hi, how are y'all this evening?" The woman asked as she scanned the box. "The total is $52.45." Justice gave her, her card and she scanned it. She bagged the Plan B and handed it to us.

"Have a good day!"

"You too!" We both yelled as we went back to the car.

"Can I drive?"

"Yeah, sure." I went to the passenger's side and Justice got in the driver's side. She started the car and we were on our way back home. As she was driving, I started thinking about everything I had to do this week. Luckily I only had to work three days this week.

"Damn, I forgot my meeting with Rosco."

"Who the hell is that." Justice started chuckling, at the name I guess.

"He's the guy that had me at that club in the first place. I gotta talk to him about stuff."

"Shit, good luck then."

"I'mma need it."

_____________________
Sorry it was short & rushed, I'm just tryna do as many chapters as I can before school starts. And that's in a couple of weeks 😑

Vote, Comment, Feedback?🙂
Thanks.

Bye roses💞

-UrbanRoseWater.