Is You Stupid?

Song of the Chapter:
None 😬

Please excuse any mistakes.
_________________

"You've lost yo motha fuckin mind if you think I'mma let you convince me to take me and my girl to you shitty ass van over there." Bay pointed outside only to reveal the dusty white van sitting on the curb.

"And while I was talking just then, you could've shot me." Bay whipped out his gun and cocked it. "But you didn't. Amateur move."

I quickly got behind Bay as both he and the guy in the mask stood there with their guns pointed at one another. They just stood there for what seemed like forever. I was suddenly pulled from Bay and dragged into a room. I was about to slap whoever dragged me until I saw their face.

"A-"

"Shhh, they could hear us." Candy's voice brung me relief. "Now, we need to get the hell out of here."

"But I gotta go help Ba-"

"BITCH IS YOU OUT YO GOD DAMN MIND?" Candy whispered loudly as she grabbed me by my shirt. "Get it together! We need to go, NOW."

I sighed as I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

"He should be used to this anyway, hell, he- hey, hey, STOP ROLLING YA EYES. I'll leave yo ass out there to get shot."

"Excuse m-"

Candi grabbed my hand and pulled me out. We ran through the small, narrow hallways as we searched for any available exits. As she dragged me I heard the sound of someone cocking a gun. "You got one more chance." I heard a guy say.

"Nah. You good." Bay's voice echoed, with one of his chuckles following it. I had a bad feeling.

"Let me GO!" I yanked myself out of Candi's grip and ran back to where Bay was and saw the masked guy with both hands on his gun. I ran in front of Bay and hugged him tightly. Then a shot of pain went through my body. It made me scream as I slid down from Bay and onto the floor.

Bay

"Oh shit!" The nigga yelled as he dropped his gun and went down to Aphrodite. He started caressing her cheek saying everything was going to be okay. I know good and damn well this ain't...

"APHRODITE!" I heard a female voice yell as someone pushed passed me. The girl bent down next to her as she pushed the bitch nigga out the way. She started calling 911.

"Aye 911, MY FRIEND GOT SHOT, YALL NEED TO COME ON NOW!.. Fine, hell... We at that Club Falcon place." She stayed on the phone as she tried to apply pressure to the bullet wound.

"YALL SO DAMN STUPID!" The girl started yelling at the both of us.

"Excuse m-"

"Shut up. Ian trynna hear that shit." She looks towards me. "Now I need you to carry Aphrodite up to the front and look out for the ambulance. DON'T stop applying pressure to that gun shot wound, its gonna make her bleed out faster. Got it?"

I nodded before she turned around and looked at that nigga. "And you. You got some nerve coming around here trynna run shit. The FUCK wrong with you?"

"Well-"

"wElL, my ass. You need to get yo ass beat for this shit." Oh, she ANGRY. "Whatchu standing there for, GET HER UP THERE!"

"Okay, shit." I picked Aphrodite up and took her to the front. Her blood was staining my clothes but that wasn't important right now.

I made it to the front quickly, since everyone basically ran out of the building. The ambulance had pulled up as I walked out the door. How convenient.

The paramedics came out with the stretcher and put Aphrodite on it. They took her into the truck and closed the door. "Wait, can I come with?"

"Sorry sir, but we have to take her to surgery immediately. Come by the hospital tomorrow to check up on her."

"Ight then." They drove off before I went back into the club and went to the back. When I made it back there, I only saw that girl standing there and the nigga was gone.

"Where did he go?" I asked her.

"I tried to get him but he drove off before I could get to him." Shit.

"Did you get the license plate number?" She nodded.

"HT854J0"

"How the he-"

"Photographic memory."

"I see..." I took my phone out and put the number in my notes. After putting my phone up, I looked at the girl again. "What's yo name?"

"Candi. Now lets get to the hospital."

"But they sa-"

"Sir, we sit in the waiting room until they tell is how she is. We don't go there the next day. Now come on."

__________________
Sooooo... hi 😬

Things have been so hectic at school, I completely forgot about this book.. it may be like this for a while longer, just until May. Bare with me, Roses 😅

Love you guys❤️
-UrbanRoseWater.