Leave Us Alone.

Song of the Chapter:
Wicked Games - The Weeknd💞

Please excuse any mistakes.
___________________

I woke up to my private area being the sorest it's ever been. Looking over to the side, Alyssa was lightly snoring while holding me as tight as she could. Last nights events then came to my mind. I really did it. With a woman. I had to admit though, she was better than Bay and Diego.

I tried to get out of her hold, but she had a lock on me. I kissed her to see if she'd wake up.

"Hm? Oh, good morning love."

"Good morning." I smiled at her. "Can I got check on Imani, please?"

"Are you gonna come back?"

I giggled at her. "Of course."

I got up out of bed and walked out of her room and went towards the room that had the sound of Mickey Mouse playing. Imani was up in the crib babbling with the characters. I went up to her and got her out.

"Good morning, Mommy's baby." She held my face and started babbling about whatever again. "You wanna brush your teeth with Mommy?"

I took her to her teething ring that was in a shape of a toothbrush out of her bag. I took her to the bathroom and sat her on the sink, giving her the teething toy. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and went to work.

Damn, I just realized I have to go to work today.

After spitting out the toothpaste in my mouth, I felt someone wrap their arms around me. Turning around, I saw that it was just Alyssa. Imani started clapping and reaching for her as she picked her up.

"What happened to you coming back?" Alyssa gave me a playful frown as I laughed.

"I just realized I have to go to work, and I don't know where to take Imani. Cause I don't want Diego to come to the daycare and take her away. And my brother and his wife are on holiday."

"Holiday?" She looked at me sort of confusingly.

"Vacation." She nodded and said, "She can just stay here with me, I don't mind watching her."

"Are you sure, I wouldn't want to trouble you."

"I'm positive, Imani is an angel."

I smiled and thanked her before sliding passed her and walking to the kitchen. I made Imani some oatmeal and set it out to cool before going to Alyssa's room to grab my pink scrubs.

As I was grabbing my keys and purse, Alyssa walked in with Imani. "Bye Mommy's baby." I kissed Imani's cheek and Alyssa's. "Bye Alyssa."

She smiled and waved by before I walked out the house and got in the car. Starting the car up, I made my way to work.

________________

"Where the fuck have you been?" I heard Justice say to my when I walked into the break room.

"Long story. I'll explain throughout the day."

"You gonna start explaining now." Justice grabbed my hand and we walked out of the break room.

"Well for one thing, I'm done with Diego now." She looked at me with a big smile on my face.

"Really?"

"Yes. When I walked into the house that day and saw Diego with my best friend, it made me blow a fuse... I took Imani and we're living with... a friend."