Moving Out.

Song of the Chapter:
Stay - Tyrese💞

Warning: the chapter I'm about to send contains mature themes and triggers that may not be suitable to some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Please excuse any mistakes.
__________________

The next day, it was time for me to go back to the house to get the rest of our things. Alyssa took me in her car though, so that he wouldn't be tracking my car down. We arrived at my house and I looked back at Imani.

"Mommy will be right back, okay?"

"I got her. You just focus on getting everything out of the house before that crazy nigga of yours comes back." Alyssa chuckled at me as she took Imani out of her seat and started playing with her. I chuckled as well and I got out of the car.

I went to the door and saw that the door was slightly opened. The hell?

I walked inside the house and smelled weed, crack, and alcohol in the air. I just needed to hurry up and get my stuff and the rest of Imani's before the smell stuck to my clothes.

First I went to Imani's room and grabbed two of her overnight bags. I packed diapers, wipes, and hygienic items in one bag and packed her clothes and a few toys in the other. I also packed her favorite book, 'Goodnight Moon.' I went out of the house and put her things in the trunk. "I'm almost done, Alyssa."

I walked back in the house and went towards my room. The horrible smell get stronger as I got closer to my bedroom door. I opened the door and the stench mentally slapped me in the face.

I also saw Diego sitting in the bed, smoking weed. On one of the nightstands, I saw a couple of white lines that looked like flour. I sighed and went inside the closet to gather more of my things.

I grabbed one of my duffle bags and pack more of my clothes. The bag was slapped out of my grasp. I looked over and saw Diego standing there.

"You look terrible." I said to him, picking my bag up. A tight grip was put on my wrist.

"You're not leaving me and running off with some bitch." He said to me. "You belong to me and to me only."

Tuh. 'Belong'.

"Diego, let me go. We're done. You've fucked me over for the last time." I snatched my arm away from him and brushed passed him to get my make up and hygienic items.

He walked up in there along with me and pushed me against the wall, making me drop my shampoo. "We're not done until I say so, fat ass."

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I pushed him off of me and picked up my shampoo, throwing it in my bag. I also put my soap, conditioner, and other things in it. Diego had walked out the bathroom, and honestly, I don't know what he has up his sleeve, but I don't care.

I walked out our bathroom and the living room. I walked down the hallway, watching out for Diego. As I made the turn to the stairs, I felt myself being pushed. I landed at the bottom of the stairs, and a stinging pain was rushing through my head. I turned and saw Diego standing over me.

"Didn't I tell you that you wasn't leaving."

"Fuck off, bitch nigga." I stood up and started feeling lightheaded. Diego wrapped his hands around my neck and squeezed it.

"If I can't have you," Diego's grip got tighter, "Then no one can."

I started gasping for air as my vision started getting more blurry. I tried to get his hands off of me, but they weren't budging.