Finally Done.

Song of the Chapter:
Hate That I Love You - Rihanna 💞

Please excuse any mistakes.
__________________

"Jewel, please. Let us explain..."

"I don't need no fucking explanation." I grabbed my bag from the closet and went to Imani's room to get her diaper bag. I grabbed her pacifier out of her crib along with her favorite blanket. I them went downstairs and went to the car. I put my things and Imani's things inside before closing the door and going back in the house to go get the food I bought for her off of the floor.

After I picked it up, Diego was standing in front of me with a guilty look on his face. "Gem, I'm sorry."

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it anymore. And I'm serious this time." I walked out the door and slammed the door in his face. I went to the car and strapped Imani in her seat, giving her, her pacifier before getting in my own seat. "Mommy's gonna give you some milk as soon as we make it to the hotel, okay baby?"

I put the car in ignition and back up out of the driveway. I saw Remi, now fully clothed, along with Diego trying to run after me. But I sped down the street before before they could catch up to me.

I needed someone to talk to about this... I thought to myself. Justice is at work, Candi is at work... I don't want to bother will or any of the other guys. Maybe Alyssa?

I called her and waited for her to answer. After two rings, she picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Alyssa, can you m-meet me at the H-Holiday Inn?" I asked her as I tried to keep myself from crying.

"Yeah sure, but what's going on? What's wrong?"

"I'll explain everything when we meet. Thank you." I turned into Chic Fil A and waited in line. I wasn't surprised that there was line. Someone came up to my window and asked what I wanted to order.

"I'll have a Spicy Chicken Deluxe meal with a large lemonade. And let me get another order of fries with that."

"Okay, one large Spicy Chicken Deluxe meal with a lemonade and one extra order of fries?" I nodded at her and pulled out a $10 bill.

"Keep the change." I smiled at her and she happily took it.

"Thank you!" The girl went off to go give my order, I assumed.

I sat there, thinking about everything that just happened. Really? Diego and Remi? How long was this going on? Could this have been a thing since high school?

Soon, the girl was at the window with my food in her hands. I grabbed the food and put it in the passenger's seat. I put my lemonade in the cup holder. I waved goodbye to the girl before getting out of the drive thru and making my way to Holiday Inn.

___________________
Remi's P.O.V

I knew I should've stopped fucking with the nigga when I had the chance to. But temptations were calling my name. And Diego was the only one that could fulfill my desires. But there is a confession that I should tell Diego though...

I may have a small STD. I don't know what it is just yet, but I'm gonna get it checked out soon. You know what, I'mma tell him.

"Dieg-"

"Shut the hell up! My wife and my baby girl are gone now! And its all because of you!" I looked at him like he was losing his damn mind. How the fuck he gonna just put all the blame on me?