4

"Kookie, is that really you?" You ask and he smiles widely as he makes his way toward,

"Who else would it be?" He reached you and engulfed you into a tight bear hug, you bury your face into his neck and sigh out as his familiar scent hit your nose. He always wore this perfume because he knew you loved it and you felt tears prick your eyes as the realization of how much you missed him settled in and he chuckles before tapping your back lightly.

"Hey, hey.. I didn't come here to make you cry." He says sweetly and you giggle at the tone of his voice, as If he was talking to a small child.

"Shut up!" You hit his chest and he wipe at the tears that were about to fall with the back of your sleeves. You couldn't believe Jungkook was here, you hadn't seen him in close to four months.

He pulled the chair for you making you sit before walking to the other side and sitting.

"Here's your drinks miss," Namjoon placed your ice toffee and bowed to you and then bowed to jungkook placing his hot chocolate , "Sir."

Jungkook smirks at you, "You ordered for me already?"

"Duh. I didn't want to waste time." You take your drink and sip on it quietly, the amazing liquid running down your throat and you hum in delight. Jungkook takes a sip of his drink and also hums , looking at you with approval because you remembered his favourite.

"You've really grown Y/N, you look beautiful." He says sincerely and you felt your cheeks warming as he complimented you. You didn't do very well with compliments so you quickly tried to divert his attention away from you and onto him,

"Look whose talking studster , what happened to you? You use to be a fetus!" You point at his entire body, his eyes following your gesture and he smiles against, his eyes forming crescents and his his bunny smile showing off again.

"I just started gyming and I changed my fashion style. That's it." He takes another sip of his hot chocolate and you laugh because some cream messed above his lip giving him a mustache.

"Wow, real cool kook." You giggle and hand him a tissue, he gets the idea and wipes off the creams and rakes his fingers through his hair.

"How's uni?" You decide to ask and this seemed to get his attention.

"Its great, just a lot of work to do. I'm working part time at a Microsoft plant in busan, they say if I do well they'll transfer Me to a bigger plant overseas." He says and with a straight face, staring out of the window, seeming to go in a daze but you didn't notice.

"Microsoft ? Woah that's huge actually! How do you keep up with both?" You ask because you were in uni too, studying English literature and novels and it was pretty difficult for you. Could imagine what Jungkook was going through with all that shitty stuff on the screen constantly.

"I can handle it. My mentor says I'm gifted. Plus my job pays a lot and sometimes I have to travel to help some companies improve and upgrade their software, so because im technically doing what I'm learning... It helps a lot when it comes to exams." He draws circles on his cup and flashes you a bunny smile again and you smile like fool too. It made you so happy to see him so happy... It really did.

"Speaking of pays a lot... I got you a gift." Jungkook looks at you all happy and your mouth dropped open. How could he? You didn't even get him anything.

"But I didn't even get you anything!" You yell and jungkook waves you off before digging into his jacket pocket and pulling out and small brown box with a black ribbon on it, handing it to you, you grinned at him excitedly like a little kid. He knows how much you love gifts.