16

It had been a week since you last saw Jimin and he's still been keeping an eye on you. Every chance he got... You knew he was following you. So you stayed away from anyone possibly threatening your existence otherwise... They'd be dead the next morning.

As much as you didn't care about who died anymore... You still knew it was better to just avoid trouble.

But over the past week, you've been feeling yourself give in to some kind of evil within yourself. There was always something nagging at you from the back of your head and you didn't know what it was exactly but you knew it was not good... For sure.

You were currently attending your English class and you were a bit nervous because one of the days, you had stayed absent and it just so happened that on 'that' day, Mrs. Park had given the class a new assignment due that was due today.

No one had really bothered to enlighten you on the matter about the assignment only until the last minute and you were dreading facing the teacher. For this teacher was one of the worst in the school, she was a horrid old women, who lacked a lot of happiness.

And just to your sweet luck, she began her quest on collecting the assignments, calling out everyone's names one by one. The scary part was not the fact that she was in one of her worst moods yet but the fact that everyone she called, seemed to have their work.

"Y/N?"

The dreaded moment had finally come and you gulp suddenly as you peeked at her through your eyelashes. The entire class, now looking at you as she awaited the paper stack that was due but unfortunately would not be getting it.

"I was absent."

"What?!"

Everyone seemed to have sank down in their seat at the outburst, some even sighed because they knew this wasn't going to end well.

"I was absent."

"You were what?!"

The atmosphere became chilly as Mrs. Park seemed to just stare at you but you tried your hardest not look her in the air.

"You were absent?!! Such a pathetic excuse! Even if you were absent, you should've taken it upon yourself to at least ask your classmates on any important information that you missed out! Am I right?!" Her screech echoed and you winced at the volume.

Getting shouting was so new to you because you made sure you always handed in your shit on time.

"I forgot."

"Did the engineer 'forget' how to fix a car at the last minute?! This Is your job! Your job is to be the student and do your job as to listen and get your crap in on time!! This is why you will fail in life! You will get nowhere in life!! You will be a failure!"

I felt my fist clench as I grinded my teeth. How dare she speak to you like that? No one has the damn audacity to tell you what you will become in the future.

You were so angry as you listened to her rant and rant that all of your sudden, your vision became red and you were so sure you saw everything in the room vibrate.

You felt a string of swear words sitting on the tip of your tongue, ready to tell the bitch off but you knew better than to to that.

So you did the next best thing, you ran out of the classroom enraged, ignoring all the calls for your name and ran into the girls bathroom.

You splashed your face with ice cold water in order to cool down but no....

This only enraged you more...

Pulling out your phone, you texted,

You
•I need you to take
Care of something
For me √√

Sent: 12:05
Read: 12:06