18

You sat by your window and stared out. Night had already krept its way in and you just stared out as if you were dead. The little lights that flickered in the distance seemed to catch your attention, you were so intrigued as cars slowly passed your home.

For once , you found time to relax and actually appreciate the seconds the past by, even if you sat doing nothing for hours. It felt really good.

You pressed your hand against the window and leaned your forehead against it and breathed out, causing your window to get misty. You were so out of it that you didn't even notice someone in your room.

Jimin POV

I watched from the corner, she stared out the window with her knees up to her chest. She looked so pretty like this, her skin was glowing and her cheekbones seemed to look its best in that moment.

I slowly made my way closer to her but stopped near her dresser, running my fingers over her make up, brush and books. It was always nice to see what she was up to and what she owned. I'd often come into her room and touch things she used, weird? I know but I loved being connected to her.

Doesn't matter how... But I felt connected because every time I touched something of hers, invisible currents ran through my fingers.

I turn my head to see if she noticed me but luckily she didn't. I was going to approach her more but something caught my eye, darting my head back to the dresser, I noticed the silver bracelet that Jungkook gave her.

It lay near her book and I felt my blood boil as I reached out for the ratchet thing. As soon as I picked it up, I dropped it down as if it were cursed silver that burned my skin.

I grind my teeth at the fact that she still kept the bracelet even though I gave her a ring, I looked around her dresser and noticed my ring was nowhere to be seen, this had be raging.

Did she throw it away?

I smirk evilly.

The little bugger....

She has some damn cheek, I immediately turn my face toward her and began approaching her again. My limbs were shaking with anger...

I was ready to hurt her. Not too much but just enough to make her understand who she belongs to.

But something made me stop immediately and caused the biggest smile to form on my face. There, wrapped around one beautiful finger... Was my ring. She was actually wearing it.

I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach and as soon as I came within a foot away, her head snaps up.

She was clearly shocked to see me there but her eyes held excitement and mischief. My type of girl.
She locked eyes with me as I inched forward, she shuffled back alittle but not because she was trying to get away... Because she wanted to make space for me. I placed a knee on the wooden edge and leaned forward, her lips twisted into a sweet grin that automatically had me grinning back.

Y/N POV

He grins, making his eyes almost disappear but it was the best smile I had ever see. It was so pure and innocent yet it was a total contradiction to what he truly was... But you didn't mind it anymore.

He stretched out your hand and watched as his index fingers slipped its way from your ring finger nail all the way up to the gold band that occupied it. His smile only seemed to widen, his eyes lingered on the ring for a few seconds before looking back at me.

His smile slowly disappearing and became something soft yet so serious. It had my smile fading but it was soon replaced with parted lips once I noticed him leaning forward.

I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too.

His finger on the ring slowly became fingers intertwining with each others and as soon as our palms touched in a silent bond and claim, out lips touched.

My breath hitched at the million sparks that went off on my skin and I leaned up in an attempt to get closer, his other hand wrapped its way around my waist and squeezed in a silent attempt of possessiveness.

I didn't protest, I allowed him to kiss me and take over me because I was waiting too long for this. I grew feelings for this stranger and it was so weird because he didn't even have to try.

His plump lips moved slowly against mine , filled with love and passion and I believed every brush of our lips. There was no tongue... Just quiet brushes of our lips on each other. We were in sync... His scent was intoxicating, my fingers cupped the side of his faced as I pressed myself closer.

He was so warm, lean and built that I almost sighed in happiness. My fingers trailed down from his cheek, to his neck then shoulder and soon gripped around his large bicep. I felt this all familiar feeling as he slowly moved his fingers from mine, only to have it cup my face and pull me closer.

My body was responding to him dangerously and I loved how gentle and slow he was.

And in an instant with a quick jerk of his head, our lips were no longer connected and I almost whined at the lonely loss. My eyes were still closed as I took a heavy breath in and I breathed out slowly,

"I love you." I mutter out and I didn't even regret it because this was the perfect time to let him know how I feel. I've loved him from a long time.

Jimin's lips moved up into a cheeky smile,
"Isn't that a bit too early for a love confession?" He teases and I felt myself smirk back in a little sass,

"Is that a complaint Park Jimin?" I ask with a little challenge , this making the latter chuckle breathless and shake his head before looking back at me,

"No ma'am." He rings the two words with a Texas accent and looks deeply into my eyes with a cocky grin, this making me bite my lip.

"Good, coz its not like you dont feel the same way." I tease before pushing past him and going to my dresser to put away all the things he fiddled with or knocked over. How did I not hear him?

"Oh and what? You think I feel the same?" He challenges back and I grin at him while looking over my shoulder,

"I sure as hell do."

He quirks a perfectly plucked eyebrow before approaching me with an amused expression and he silently stands behind me, looking at me through the mirror while I sort out all my things.

"Do you want me to say it?" He asks.

"Whenever you're ready big boy." I look at him through the mirror and smile sweetly when I noticed him admiring me, a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Well then.... I love you Y/N."

-------
Enjoyyyyyy😊😊😉