13

"So you suspecting that he is the stalker just because they both said similar things?" Erika stares at you in disbelief as if you had just muttered something completely alien to her.

Hearing it come from Erika's mouth did make you feel like a fool. How could you just accuse someone of such a horrible thing just because they said similar things.

"Agh! You're right... I can't believe I accused him." You held your head in your hand and deep down you didn't know whether you felt disappointed or relieved.

"Yeah ... That's a bit... Much. Don't you think?" She asks as you two walk down the road, on your way home. The sun had already set and you couldn't wait to go home and relax in bed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. My mistake."

"Besides, did you see that gorgeous face? Does he look like a weird creep to you? I don't mean to be rude but people like him don't need to stalk. They can just get whoever they want whenever they want." She says and shrugs slightly.

"Hey , stay in your Suga lane girl and you're right, I guess." You were a bit disappointed at the statement. She was right. Boys like that don't just settle for one girl... Especially to the extent your stalker would.

You felt your phone buzz and you pull it out,

Unknown
•You better run

You narrow your eyebrows at the message, Erika noticing this and looks over to read the message,

"Is that him? That's so exciting but what did he say?" She smiles brightly as if it were the best thing to have someone constantly watching you and you felt your heart beat fast at his message and you instantly got a bad feeling,

"He... Said we better run." Your voice was breathless.

"What ? Why?" She asks in panic and it wasn't long till all your senses were heightened and your paranoia settled in, every little thing making your skin crawl and it wasn't long till you noticed two guys following you.

Your eyes began to blur, you honestly didn't want to go through all this again. Why were they following us? That was a dumb question.

"Erika... We need to start walking fast." You try to say calmly but Erika didn't find it calming, she started to become frantic and just to your luck, she turns around and her eyes widened.

You swear under your breath, she totally brought you to your doom but deep down, you didn't feel as scared as you were because you knew 'he' was watching and you knew he would act soon.

You heard a whistle,

"Hey babies..." They chuckled and this made Erika panic even more and you felt your annoyance bubble now, drowning out all the fear.

"They're following us!" She squeals and you felt the urge to slap her, she honestly wasn't helping. You two picked up your pace but it wasn't enough, the two guys grabbed each one of you by the shoulders and forcefully pulled you around so you could face them.

You swore under your breath as anger started to bubble, Erika screaming like crazy and you felt instinct kick in.

Throwing your balled fist, you bashed into his nose hearing a crunch and he stumbled back , holding onto his nose,

"Bitch!" The other guy holding Erika screams out and makes his way for you but you raised you leg and kicked him in between his legs and he groans loudly before crouching down while clutching at his groin.

The two , however, got back up again and they were furious now. The first one you punched came running after you, yanking on your hair till tears welled up in your eyes and you clench your teeth from the pain.