17

Stalker POV

I watched her through my laptop monitor. She is such a good girl... Isn't she? Always listening to what her oppa has to say.

She knows I'm always watching so she tries her best to listen otherwise... I'd get angry and kill someone again. I sigh as I watch her remove her clothes, usually I would look away to give her , her privacy but not today...

Today, I was a bit angry. You see, for my baby girl was ignoring my messages and this was a way to calm me down... Or...

Rile me up...

I smile to myself, I licked my lips as I saw her remove her shirt and pants, leaving her in her sexy white laced bra and underwear. I lick my lips at the sight, she looked so good... Good enough to devour and wreck then and there but no...

I will not force her, she will be screaming my name, begging me to fuck her and take her eventually and I couldn't wait for that moment to come.

I remember when I first laid eyes on her when she arrived , she was so different, unique and shy... Not like the other bitches who roamed around. After that I did all my research on her ...

She had a bad past and when I mean bad past...

I mean , Y/N was a bad girl. Just thinking about it again made me feel all hot and bothered.

She use to drink, take drugs and fuck around with all the boys until finally.... All it took was a broken heart to set her straight. After that, she didn't seem to love again....

Always to herself and so quiet, it was amazing to see such a change and maybe it sparked a little motivation in me....

I could change too... Maybe... For her?

But right now, let me have my fun. I know she will come to love me eventually.

I raked my hands through my hair in frustration as I watch her change into a cute mini dress shoes, she was ready to go out? But where?

She looked so beautiful but yet so sexy, how was a girl ever capable of making my inside churn like a confused hurricane. I bite my lip as she applies a light stroke of ruby red lipstick to her plump lips and I couldn't wait for the day I ravished her.

I watched as she exited her room and left the house. I narrow my eyebrows as I couldn't see where she was headed to.

With narrowed eyebrows, I pulled out my phone and decided to ask her the innocent way,

Me
•Where you off to sweetheart? √√

Y/N
•None of your business

I grind my teeth at her answer but I was no patient man so quickly I put on my black hoodie and hacked into her phone to track her location. Smiling as I found a result and walked out of my apartment,

"Y/N~ I'm coming for you~"

----------

Soooo??? Hope you liked seeing it from his point of view and don't worry... There might be more special chapters with his POV? 😘