PART|2.

I ain't gone lie I was not expecting to run into Bri while I was out shopping with my family. I got hungry and decided to go to the food court while Dreka get the kids some shoes. I bent the corner an Good lawd she was just beautiful with that orangish-red hair she always had to have color in her head. A nigga use to hate that shit but she was always sexy with it. She had lips that could make you wanna go get Botox to match hers okay I know that was lame to say but still baby had on a overall dress with a white off the showers crop top underneath with some sandles that wrapped up her leg. I could tell i was getting to her when she got to biting on her lip. I'm married now so I couldn't take shorty to the nearest exit and fuck the soul out her pretty body like I use to. The way that pussy use to drip on my tongue you heard me.

I remember the day we broke up cause I ended up cheating with Dreka and getting her pregnant one night after one of my shows

I remember the day we broke up cause I ended up cheating with Dreka and getting her pregnant one night after one of my shows. Shawty had a backstage pass and was looking good af I couldn't help it. We all went to high school together and Bri and I bond was so damn close you couldn't sneeze without telling us both "Bless You" damn man I miss baby man but I can't even think of that right now i got a wife and 2 kids and my music is skyrocketing right now. I don't need anything ruining my marriage or my career so I'll fall back from shorty.