PART|11.

**I couldn't believe Tommy is already telling people he saw me in my Bra and Thong,like my nigga come on**

** I guess Tommy left, cause I heard the door shut,**

Ugh,I can't believe him ** I said to myself**

What I do?

** I jumped out of being scared and confused seeing that Tommy was standing in my doorway**

✨Tommy I thought you left?

✨Naw I went outside to my car to get something and wanted to come talk to you

✨ Talk about what Tommy how you disrespecting me already??

✨ It wasn't nothing like that, look ma I'm sorry, I got over excited cause you bad, look what are you doing later?

✨ I'll be with MIMI for our girls day after that I'm not sure what I'm doing why? **I said folding my arms giving him a strange look**

✨ I want to come over an chill with you an get to know you better I mean that's if you're not still upset with me ** he said palming my face kissing my forehead before leaving out my room**

** he didn't even give me time to answer him nor did he give me a time but whatever I'll give this another try **

I grabbed my phone to dial MIMI number

✨WAT UP BIIIIIIH!!!!
✨ Girl James Friend Tommy ** i said rolling my eyes as if she can see me**
✨ Girl what happened??
✨ No bitch this a sit down an sip story bitch I'm not even playing cause baaaaaby little daddy is whoa
✨ What you mean whoa? Is that Good or Bad girl ** she chuckled**
✨ Bitch I'll meet you at the nail salon in 30 minutes an you be the judge
✨Alright chick I'll see you in a little bit
✨bye girl