PART | 26.

🌻 3 Months Later 🌻

MiMi: Oh, bitch you should have a gender reveal, that would be dope.
Bri: Giiiiirl don't nobody want to be bothered with people at all MiMi my feet be swollen seem like 24/7 my back hurt, I get hot to easily, bitch NO.
**Sucks teeth**
Seeeeee I wanna know what little baby is, speaking of when do you find out the gender?

I think next week at my next appointment. But all an all MiMi I just want to know what I'm having plan a way to tell Tommy and shop an enjoy the excitement that's about to come. I just pray it's a Boy or I'm flipping Doctor Black over the machine. *lets out laugh*

Wait bitch, did you just say flip the doctor over the machine? Oh you trynna kill the bitch.

Girl im not playing she better be speaking blue or she gone see blue from them flashing lights fuck a nigga talking bout.

**MiMi Phone Vibrates**

Ghost: Wyd baby?
MiMi: over Bri house talking an sipping some wine
Ghost: tf she drinking wine for she pregnant
MiMi: look Daddy James, she can have ONE glass of red wine foo.
Ghost: who said that type of shit? I need proof and to speak to the source cause what's not gone happen my goddaughter coming out asking for a glass of wine cause her momma wanna keep drinking. Buuuuut baby I need you.
MiMi: You know Bri gone kick your ass right lol I'm bout to head home in a few baby then I'm all yours all night.
Ghost: 👅👅👅👅

Say, Bri you good girl?
Yea, I'm just gone eat, take a shower an watch movies until I fall alseep. James must've messaged some nasty shit for you to be leaving me 🙄

While adjusting her posture and purse on her shoulder to make her way to the front door MiMi stood up to give Bri a hug.

Now you know he did. Hell Tommy might pop over

Hell I wish, I need that in my life right now. Girl why is that when your pregnant you be horny what 24/8 like a bitch gone have to handcuff this man to the bed an fuck him silly every time a horny episode come about.

Awl you ain't handcuffing Tommy ass that nigga to crazy to allow anyone to do that. But bitch let me go so I can go tend to my dick at home. If you need anything Pooh call or text me an you know I'm coming with the strap an all.

** Both started laughing **
Now you know I keep mines with me at all times bitch Ima pop first an call later ask Tommy how his ass almost got popped banging on my damn door. But bye girl.