PART|19.

MIMI: Girl i'm sure Tommy ain't mean it like that. Besides you can't get made thats a grown ass man thats out making his money. He need a Woman on his side not his MOMMA Bri.

Bri: I'm not trying to be his momma MIMI but i'm not gone allow him to be out in about all hours of the night and then come home when he feel like it. How am I suppose to get with that like come on respect me enough to come in at a decent time 3 o'clock in the morning is okay but 5 no MIMI.

MIMI: Look Bri at times James don't come in the house til 7 in the morning I don't trip at all cause I know we have bills that need to be paid so he out handling business

** What kind of business? Laundry Mats aren't open 24/7 so I know for a fact thats not the case, why do I feel like everyone is hiding something from me. Like what job got you coming in the house until 5-6-7 o'clock in the morning?**

Bri: And your okay with that? Well of course you are, ya'll are married with kids so you deal with it

MIMI: Bitch I don't deal with it I just don't let it bother me like it use to like you doing about Tommy. That man really like you Bri but you going all MOMMA MODE on him is not the way to do it.

Bri: Damn it MIMI I hate when your right, I fucked up huh?

MIMI: yeeeeea just a little bit. But look tho Truth TONIGHT BITCH!!!!!

Bri: Trust i'm in there throwing back all the Long Island Ice tea's and Sex on the beach and Patron hell may be even Hennessy shit

MIMI: Oh bitch you trynna die or get fucked tonight

Bri: Oh no honey i'm trying to have the time of my life with no worries.

** Tommy **

Tommy: Then she went all momma mode on me like I had a curfew, Ghost you know I hate being woken up to arguing and she really over did it then told me " Since im here I can get my stuff that I left and leave" like bruh who do she take me for G?

Ghost: Sound like to me she taking you as a bitch Tommy, but forget all that Truth tonight, get some liquor in your system get a lap dance get your mind off her tommy.

Tommy: You right i'm just gone get my mind off of it ill see you tonight at truth in V.I.P

Ghost: Trust me Tommy ya'll aren't even official yet why stress it man

Tommy: I know man it's just something about her Ghost that separate her from Holly man in a good way a way that makes me want to be completely honest with her about everything

Ghost: What the fuck you mean honest about everything? What you gone tell her that you a dope boy, that your one of the biggest got damn drug dealers in New York Tommy? You gone tell her that you get high off your own supply? You gone tell her that you killed Holly?You gone tell her that night you was 5 hours late you was up trying to kill a nigga over your product? You gone tell her that your also a Killer in these streets? You gone tell her that when your around your mother ya'll get just sit and get high off your own supply? Damn it Tommy just tell her everything then now that my friend would be a bitch move cause what if she don't want to see you anymore after you come clean to her? Huh?

Tommy: Come on G you aint had to put it like that. You must not really know Bri if you thinking like that. I mean whats a relationship without trust huh?

Ghost: Don't do it Tommy, just not yet, give it time before you tell her everything man thats all im saying but ugh i'll see you tonight I gotta go meet MIMI about something she wanted to show me you good?

Tommy: Yea im good G

Ghost: alright man, dont stress to much on it.

Tommy: Yea

** Soon as Ghost walked off all I could think about was all the things he mention I couldn't lay all that on Bri all in one that makes me a Drug Dealer and a Killer who would want to be in a relationship with a dope boy? I don't want to scare her off either. Im just gone go to Truth and have a good time hanging with the fellas to get the stress up off me.**