PART|4.

As I was walking out the mall out the corner of my eye I seen Kevy and his family

✨Hey Bri, this is my wife Dreka,Dreka you remember Bri from High School?✨

✨ Oh, hey girl,Damn girl you still fine✨ **did she just say I was still fine? Did I miss something??**

✨Thank You, **I let out a small laugh while motioning my hair out my face**✨

✨Maybe Kevin,Me and Yourself could hook up one day an have a nasty ass threesome **she went about licking her lips I could tell she saw my face expression cause she kept going**

✨You ever had two tongues on your pussy at the same time?

✨ Oh shit **Kevin said with his fist up to his mouth**

Lawd I don't know what got into me,but it had me questioning my sexual life for a minute cause what she was saying had my panties wet, I wasn't thinking this out all the way cause my next choice of words just sent me into questioning

✨ Naw girl I never had that happen before, but ummmm I wouldn't mind testing it out **I said eyeing Kevin while licking my lips** ✨

✨Shiiiiiit we can do this now what you say Bri✨

This strange look came over my face cause I wasn't expecting them to be serious and wanting to do it so quick I looked at my watch it was only 4:15pm lawd do I really want to do this? Fuck it Bri get the cat ate, ugh I don't pass down head male or female an that was my problem and why I always questioned my sexual life.

✨ ummm sure y'all want to follow me to my house? ✨

✨lets go✨

I know y'all thinking damn that's all it took to fuck but let me give y'all a little history about me Dreka and Gates. When I needed someone to talk to an Mercedes was out of the country with Ghost I would go over Dreka house to vent. One day I went to talk about a situation, I felt weird cause she just came up behind me an kissed my neck which took me by surprise.

She whispered in my ear that she was gone eat the soul out my pussy. I couldn't move cause I didn't know what was happening. I was wearing a sundress so she just lifted it up and I felt her tongue on my clit while I was sitting in the chair at her island bar. Next thing I knew I was pushing her head deeper cause it was some of the best head I had gotten. If I counted correctly she made me nut 3 times. Ever since then i stopped going over and communicating with her until now.

We pull into my driveway, I was fumbling to get my keys cause this was really bout to happen. I've encountered both parties tongue game once before not together so this should be mind blowing. I opened the front door an motioned for them to come in. As I shut the door I didn't have time to even turn around before being attacked.

Kevin came from behind an pushed me on the wall kissing and licking on my neck while his hands explored my body making its way to my pussy. He got to my clit an was flickering it in a circular motion.

✨Damn Bri you wet af, Dreka come taste this shit✨

Sure enough she came and bent down with her face meeting my covered pussy. She moved my panties to the side while resting my leg on her shoulder. I felt myself grinding on her tongue until Kevin moved me to the couch, spreading my legs wide enough Dreka and Him was face to face with my shiny wet pussy. I felt my soul leave my body as they both ticked their tongues on my pussy at different speeds. I swear i grabbed both their heads grinding on both tongues in which I felt myself bout to explode. I felt my legs get weak an they was still going where my body got numb they both came up an all I felt was Kevin's hard dick insert me I let out a gasp as he stroked, Dreka was knibbing on my breast and playing with my clit while Kevin sped up the tempo make my legs shake. We went for what seemed like forever. When they left I looked at my watch it was 7:45pm I checked my phone.

Mercedes called me 12 times and text 6 times. I couldn't call here back I had to wash this sex off my body. I turned the water own getting it to my temperature an got in flash backs of what just happened kept rushing in my head. Did that really just happened I said to myself with a smile.