Chapter 2 : The Escorts

the thump of his head in the morning woke Jared in a foul mood, touching his temples as he staggered to the fridge, jared repelled the images of the previous night. His tongue scraped around his mouth as he tried to get the furry feeling off it.

Gingerly he grabbed a carton of orange and gulped heavily, he spluttered as he let it pour down his throat and vomit surged up, he spewed into the carto and onto the floor before falling into the sink and exposing the contents of his stomach again.

His eyes rolled back in his head as he threw up liquid puke, he wiped his mouth on his crinkled sleeve and, a bit steadier than before walked back into the bedroom of his hotel suite.

The whizz of the bedroom door grated to his ears as they picked up sounds that dogs couldn't hear. Jared stood for a moment in the door way of the trashed hotel room, pillows and covers were strewn across the room, the self concealing TV screen was jammed halfway into its slot in the wall, its screen shattered, the glass glinted in the morning light on the floor beneath it.

Groaning Jared ran his hands threw his bedraggled hair, the two escorts from the night before laid naked on his bed, half concealed by a thin bed sheet, on of the girls arms was laid lazily across the are back of the other with one leg hanging off the bed.

Jared stumbled into the bathroom and catching sight of his back in the mirror as he pissed, groaned again as it revealed the scratch marks of the girls manicured fingernails. His head pulsed with pain and he scrunched up his eyes in protest.

Taking a deep breath Jared showered and dressed as the two girls began to stir, he had no desire to engage I small talk with the whores, or escorts as it maybe. Jared cased the place for his belongings rummaging from room to room finding odd bits of his personnel affects.

"leaving already stud? What happened to the guy who knew how to treat a lady from last night? Hmm have breakfast with us. No additional charge." the girl sitting stark naked on the bed giggled, Veronica.

The other girl smiled mischievously as she sauntered into the bathroom barely concealing herself with the white bed sheet, he but and breast still exposed for Jared to admire.

"I don't see a lady around here, whore" Jared muttered under his breath, his head felt as if it was being struck by a hammer and chisel.

"Kelly and I would love to chat a bit more stud. What do you say?" Veronica said as she crossed the room to Jared and draped herself over his half dressed, mismatched body.

Sighing Jared pushed aside his foul mood, he had enjoyed the night, the girls had been more than accommodating and enjoyable in company as well as to the eye.

"fine, I guess I can spare the time." Jared spoke between each kiss her supple lips gave.

"yay! I best get dressed unless you like me like this" she said taking a step back and posing alluringly to Jared.

"i like you like that but it's best you dress, the hotel wouldn't take your nudity kindly." Jared said, though he wished she didn't have to cover herself.

"shame, I feel so relaxed like this" Veronica huffed as she walked into the bathroom where Kelly was showering in full view.

"they are gonna be trouble" Jared sighed but a smiled played on his lip as he did.

The girls came out of the bathroom in ballroom gowns, Veronica's long black dress had a very low cut cleavage,down to her naval. And a slit on the left side that her pale, smooth leg snuck out off as she walked.

Kelly wore a equally long dress that exposed her back and sides with the middle of it tummy cut out around her naval revealing her flat stomach, jared basked in their beauty as he rolled his eyes, they might as well of gone naked.

Jared checked his watch as they left the suite, his appointment for his new purchase was at three, he hoped his head would stop screaming by then, but he hoped he wouldn't be dragged into a day out with the two scantily dressed escorts more, just.