1

Today was a tiring day for the boy, but it was his favorite day of the month. It was the day that his favorite ASMR artist uploads his monthly ASMR video.

He ran to his nightstand, quickly opening it. He then pulled out his favorite headphones along with laptop.

Plugging in his headphones into his laptop, he thought about the video. He felt his member beginning to twitch at the thoughts of it. He pulled up the ASMR video, getting comfortable the second it began to play.

The innocent whispers of the man made him begin to moan. He felt himself get harder each second as the man kept whispering into his ears. He chewed on his bottom lip at his member.

Taehyung clicked away from the video before he felt himself hard. He looked around his house, no sign of his roommate. After he was sure that nobody was there, he pulled off his pants. He then took out his hard member, immediately taking it into his hands.

He began stroking himself, already feeling himself reaching his limits.

He left a comment under the video before he heard his roommate enter their house.

"Did you start without me? You know I hate it when you do this", his boyfriend said, causing Taehyung to scream.

"Don't ever scare me like that", Taehyung sighed, out of breath, from the scream. "You baby", he rolled his eyes before he took the boy's member into his hand. "You're going to get your suit dirty", Taehyung bit on his bottom lip, watching the boy stroking him.

"So? Just do it in my mouth", he shrugged. "Ew", Taehyung chuckled at what his boyfriend had said. "C'mon, let's just makeout today", Jungkook told him, one of his fingers pressed down on Taehyung's tip.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, feeling a moan stuck in his throat. "Nothing, just trying to pleasure you", he shrugged. He then took the member into his mouth, this causing Taehyung to moan.

-

Yoongi read the comments on his latest video, most of them were about love and support they have for him, which never fail to make him happy. Others were about how calm they felt or how tingly they felt. After reading a few, he came across one that made him laugh the most.

Daddy69: Your whispers make my dick twitch.

He decided to screenshot the comment, then took it to Twitter.

He tweeted about it, as his friend yelled at him that the food was prepared to eat.

m.yoongi: whoever this is, please private message me 😂😂

yoongi: whoever this is, please private message me 😂😂

-

Took me long enough.

Also, I hope you like it, I tried my best to finish this up as quick as possible.

-