3

"Day eight without sex, I humped pillows", Jungkook said as soon as he came home from work. "What the fuck? Do you want sex or something?" Taehyung asked, his eyebrows furrowed when his boyfriend came to the living room, where Taehyung was watching 'Coco'.

"But you're always touching yourself", he rolled his eyes, before he sat on the boy's lap. "That doesn't mean it's okay to be like that", Taehyung huffed, wrapping his arms around the boy's small waist. "I was joking, hyung", Jungkook huffed before he melted under the boy's arms.

"C'mon, let's go on a date tonight. I haven't had time to be with my love", Jungkook smiled as he sat on the boy's lap. "You and me, a picnic", he added and the older nodded.

The older softly kissed the younger's lips until Jungkook received a phonecall. "Hello?" He answered and his best friend began yelling at him. "You never come see me", Yugyeom yelled.

"I'll see you tomorrow", he responded and the younger let out a sigh. "Today."

"I'm going on a date with Taehyung", Jungkook said and the other hung up.

"He's coming over, isn't he?" Taehyung asked and the younger didn't reply. "Let's just get ready for our date." With that, the two got up and walked to their shared closet. "Wear these, it makes your legs and ass look good", Jungkook handed a pair of pants to his boyfriend, who only let out a laugh.

The two finished changing and soon left their house with a bag filled with ramen and snacks.

-

I'm sorry for not posting a lot. I'm going to start posting much more and I'm sorry that I forgot about this book. Thank you a lot for over 1k read