4

When they arrived at the river, they decided to place a blanket down where they're going to have their picnic. "I love this", Jungkook smiled as he looked around the place before he looked at Taehyung.

After they admired each other for a bit, they were interrupted by Yugyeom, Jungkook's best friend. "Hyung! I want to be on a date too", he pouted before Taehyung frowned.

"You two can enjoy this, I'll go home", Taehyung rolled his eyes as he stood up and grabbed his phone. He took the car keys from Jungkook before he walked to their car.

"Hyung", Jungkook let out a small sigh before the older left.

"Stupid!" Jungkook yelled at Yugyeom as he smacked him in the back of the head.

"Atleast we can enjoy our date now without him", Yugyeom rolled his eyes before Jungkook clicked his tongue. "You know, he is my boyfriend and I really wanted to go on this date with him", Jungkook said sternly.

"Well, I'm here already. Let's enjoy our time", his best friend smiled and the older rolled his eyes.

-

When Taehyung got home, he immediately flopped onto his bed.

He felt a little annoyed since he barely went out with his boyfriend, and when they go on a date, someone always has to interrupt it. In this case, it was Yugyeom.

There was nothing wrong with the boy, but let's just say he's the jealous type.

Taehyung unlocked his phone before he clicked on the Twitter app. Once he saw Yoongi's tweet about his comment, he let out a piercing scream.

He got noticed, by the Min Yoongi.

His favorite ASMR artist.

He immediately replied to the tweet, saying it was him who left the comment.

Taehyung was feeling a bit overwhelmed of how he was noticed by Yoongi and how he might get to actually talk to him.

Yes, perhaps he thought the boy was cute and adorable, but he knew he shouldn't think about other men or women when he's dating someone. In this case, he is saying Jungkook.

Taehyung sighed.

He was bored.

He decided to get up from his bed and go to the bathroom.

He stripped himself naked before he turned on the shower. He then got in the shower and felt the warm water hit against his skin.

He washed his hair with his favorite shampoo, that smelled like strawberries.

After he was done rinsing out the shampoo, he washed his body with his body wash.

Once he was done showering, he wrapped his body with his towel. He picked up his dirty clothing as he headed to the bedroom.

He threw the clothing into the hamper before he went to the closet.

Opening the drawer, he grabbed an underwear. He pulled it on before he pulled out a pair of Jungkook's sweatpants and a white tshirt.

He pulled them on before he grabbed his phone from the bed and headed to the kitchen.

He pulled out the pint of ice cream that he loved, Strawberry Cheesecake.

He grabbed a spoon and a blanket before he headed to the living room.

He sat down and pulled over the blanket over his body.

Taehyung put on Spongebob on the tv before he began eating his ice cream.

=

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'm back and I'm going to actually update.

So here is an update!