2

"In all honesty, you need to let me do all the work." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, who also rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but my ass hurts", the boy winced in pain. "You're always touching yourself though", his boyfriend huffed.

"Maybe we just take a break from sex and any other sexual things", Taehyung huffed. "Again, you're always touching yourself", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Cause you never do it right!" He huffed once again.

"Let's take that sexual break", Jungkook said before he walked to the kitchen. "Anyways, back to my video", Taehyung chuckled as he pushed his earbuds into his ear. He then continued playing the video on his phone.

He felt himself about to release just at the sounds of the whispers. "F-fuck", he mumbled to himself before he looked down at crotch. Although he didn't want to, he did. He grew frustrated of himself as he ran to the bathroom before his boyfriend can get a glimpse of him.

"Are you okay honey?" Jungkook asked from the kitchen. He was currently preparing the two a meal while he listened to music.

"Of course baby! I almost- pissed myself!" Taehyung lied. He didn't know why he decided to use that, but Jungkook seemed to believe it. "Be careful babe", Jungkook chuckled

-

I'm sorry for the really short chapter!!

I promise that I'll start updating more often