Chapter 5: Special Victims Unit

I look up in disbelief as I see Alan Shore, the tricky Boston lawyer, brought in to the SVU. I look at Fin "Why did you bring him here?" 

"Shore's little girl gone missing." 

Alan Shore looked at me, then quietly chuckled "I have to rely on the prosecutor of my case, to find my daughter." I huffed "Mr. Shore, when did your daughter go missing?"

"Alison isn't missing, as you all call it. Someone took her. Finding out who took her and bringing her back, is your job." Alan Shore replied 

Carisi nodded "Come in here, pretty boy." he directed Mr. Shore to our interrogation room. Alan followed him inside the interrogation room. 

Carisi then began questioning the Boston lawyer "Mr. Shore, how old is your daughter?" Shore huffed "I told you, Alison's 22." Carisi nodded "Describe her."

Alan sighed "Blue grayish eyes, brunette, tall. Tricky, clever, brilliant young woman."

--------

"D-Daddy? Is that you?"

 Alison flinched as a sack was taken off her face. She saw a man with dark brown hair smile at her "Where's your father?"

"She's not gonna talk." The man looked over his shoulder at the woman with him "You know what, you're right. I should just let Shore win the case and leave his baby girl alone!"

"Dark! Chris, calm down! She's not gonna talk."

Chris rolled his eyes, then looked back at Alison "I need you to call your father." Alison trembled and pulled out her phone, which was shaking in her hands, and called her father, Alan Shore. 

"Al? Alison, sweetheart, is that you?"

 Chris snatched the phone "Alan Shore. I'm sure you remember me. If you ever want to see your precious little girl alive, drop the case on Keen." 

"Let me speak to her." 

"Drop the case, and I'll return Alison to you safe and sound." Chris hung up on Shore.

Alan sounded concerned "I want to talk to her."