overdo.

Before you read, I just published a new one-shot titled "Endlessly," so go check that out. And I also published a rant book called "Censored" read that if you want.

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (hey!)
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard (hey!)
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be, we'll be counting stars

Counting Stars // One Republic

Zayn Malik

"Justin, talk to me, please."

He's been ignoring me for the past week, and Justin's been doing real good since he makes it his mission to appear home the least he possibly could. In fact, I think Justin only comes here to sleep.

And I honestly thought his ways were disgusting before, Justin really made his claim by having a threesome in the God damn kitchen. Yep. And that's exactly why I've been eating outside for the past two days.

But that's the least of my worries. My best friend ignoring me, that's the most torturious thing that's ever happened to me. I can't even take it. I think that at first I was selfish, wishing all of him could be mine, instead of just being thankful that he's my best friend. Now, if he even spares me a glance I will drop to my knees and praise the Lord.

He was currently swimming in the pool. I guess tonight he decided that his dick needs a break. Or I'm getting a chance to make amends. Well at least that's what I thought, but he's still ignoring me, not once looking at me despite my hollering and speaking.

Oh how much I hated this.

"Justin, you can't stay mad at me forever! Stop running away from this! Stop being a pussy and face me you dick!" I shouted once Justin's feet met the cold tiled floors.

Now that caught his attention. Justin spun around, eyes narrowing at me. "Excuse me? Did you just call me a dick?"

And I immediately felt regretful, "Justin I-"

"No, shut the fuck up Zayn. I've had to hear you talk this whole entire week and frankly, I'm sick and tired of it. All you've been doing is trying to get me to talk to you. Isn't it obvious that I don't want to talk to you? I want nothing to do with you Zayn. You're the real dick in this situation. Using painful memories against me? Then you call me the dick? You obviously need to get your shit together Zayn because I have no time for it. You're lucky I haven't thrown you out already because in all honesty I can't stand your fucking presence. Maybe that's why your family members are never home, they feel the same way I do."

I gulped, each of his harsh words like a dagger to my heart. But I stood there, even with watery eyes I stood and listened to Justin's verbal assault, "you're honestly being a prick Zayn. Something I thought I'd never have to say to you, but I guess things change. You knew how bad what you said was, you knew it even before you uttered it, but you still said it. So this is your punishment, the one you very well deserve. And all because I slept with some girl like I always do? Yeah, how nice Zayn. Just fuck off already."

I could feel it; the tightening of my chest, the closing of my throat, the clenching of my a heart, the stinging in my eyes. I've never felt so hurt, never. And I'm sure he very well knew the affect of what he had said, but what could I have said to spin this all around on him? He was right.