shop then pop.

Been procrastinating for too long. The song below is just because The Weeknd is equivalent to perfection.

Ask me if I do this every day, I said "Often"

Ask how many times she rode the wave, "Not so often"

Bitches down to do it either way, often

Baby I can make that pussy rain, often

Often, often, girl I do this often

Make that pussy poppin', do it how I want it

Often, often, girl I do this often

Make that pussy poppin', do it how I want it

Often

Often // The Weeknd

Zayn Malik

Shopping with Justin was probably not the wisest idea. He can never decide what he wants me to wear so he has me try them all. And it's a whole lot too, what he has me trying. I tried to use the stupid "this is too much to pay for" excuse, when in reality I can afford every single item in the cart. Justin knowing this, still demanded he paid since it was his idea.

He may not be a gay man, but he definitely shops like one.

The only thing that we've bought so far that I actually approve of are the few tank tops Justin allowed me to place my hand on; one with a venomus snake head, one with a black American flag, and the last with a wrecked Superman sign on it. The other things just aren't me, but Justin probably won't allow me to not wear them even if I begged.

So yeah, I probably do have the most annoying best friend in the world, but you just can't help but love him.

Pulling on the black leather I had successfully picked out to add something more to this outfit, I released a puff of air before walking out of the dressing room for Justin to see me.

His eyes had quickly averted from his iPhone 5s screen to my appearance, a smirk immediately gracing his lips.

"You were right Zee, the leather jacket was a nice touch."

I was currently dressed in a plain white short sleeve shirt, white jeans, and the Air Jordan 3 Fire Reds, which yeah, looked good. But sneakers? Jordans to be exact? I'm more of the combat boots kind of guy.

Justin grinned widely as he got up, "You're so wearing that on Monday, you know that right?"

"Wasn't planning on wearing anything else." I shrugged, since this is by far the best outfit I've tried out so far.

"Good, now we find-"

I was quick to cut in, not wanting Justin to convince me into doing anymore work than I have already done. "Now we eat, then we go home because that's what we agreed to do. After at least five full bags of clothes we get to chill."

"We don't have five bags."

"Yes, we have thirteen."

Justin frowned. I smiled.

~*~

My best friend and I were currently seated in the Burger Kings within the mall stuffing our faces with various foods since I haven't had a burger in a while and was really craving one. Of course these burgers aren't real and made from scratch or anything but it's far better than nothing at all. And Justin said he wanted their fries which is quite strange to me because McDonald's has the best fries ever.

"You look really gross right now buddy. Seriously, swallow before you sip." I mentally gagged at the way Justin devoured the food. Seriously, how does he get so many girls?