apologies.

New character played by Christina Perri. Y'know the girl who sung "Human" and "A Thousand Years." Yeah. She's a babe.

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you

Adore You // Miley Cyrus

Narrator

Zayn was pretty much in the midst of throwing a metal chair at one of the police officer's face. He was so irritated. Sitting in a room with a bunch of real criminals, ones that would bash your face in, ones that murder people and rape girls... or boys. He was here for graffiti which is honestly not harmful whatsoever when being done on practically abandoned property. C'mon, it was in an alley for crying out loud. What was so bad about that?

He was tapping his foot on the floor repeatedly, obviously overly nervous.

"Can you fucking stop?" A feminine voice beside Zayn hissed. He turned, eyes landing on a gorgeous girl with brown hair and two arms filled with tattoos.

Her eyes were glaring into his, brown orbs darkening.

"You're really fucking annoying. Stop tapping your feet and handle the situation like a man."

Zayn's eyes narrowed. "Like a man? Are you serious right now? Because men are not allowed to be nervous?"

"What are you in for?" She questioned cocking a brow.

"Vandalism."

She cocked a brow, giving Zayn a look of utter amusement before beginning to laugh. Yes, laugh. She laughed right in his face and clutched her stomach as tears began to escape her eyes.

"Oh my God, you- ha! That's so cute!"

"What?"

"I thought you did something totally badass like actually worth cell time, not that."

"Well what are you in for Ms.I'm-Such-A-Badass?"

"A girl stole my drink, tried to get reckless, so I stabbed her." The woman shrugged blandly as if it weren't even a big deal.

Zayn's eyes almost popped from it's sockets, "you stabbed her?"

At this the girl actually just shrugged as if it were nothing, "yeah. I mean she deserved it. She tried to fight me. And it's not like she died or anything... sadly."

For a moment the British lad was silent, until she spoke up again. "So as I was saying, what you did was nothing serious."

"Okay, I've had a pretty fucking stressful night and the last thing I need is Punk Barbie getting all pissy with me. Now if you don't mind." Zayn snapped knowing he probably shouldn't be messing with a girl like this, but it didn't seem to matter to her.

She actually smirked. "Y'know, I like you."

Zayn rolled his eyes but couldn't stop the smirk from appearing on his face, she wasn't bad company. This girl reminded him much of Justin, the challenge. It was pretty interesting. He was always one for a challenge.

"I guess I like you too," He grinned. "Zayn."

"Taylan."

For the next hour Zayn spoke to Taylan completely forgetting that Louis was nowhere to be found and that he was still in jail. He had spoken of his night and what led him into doing such things which meant he had to explain his whole Justin situation. It was strange that he was revealing all this to a stranger but in return Taylan told him about her first lesbian orgy. Her first. As in it wasn't her last.