TMHTLY (A Hermione Granger Love Story) ... 11 -Part 2-

A/N: [Edited 2/6/2016]  Hey, so I'm really kind of excited with what's happening. It's getting a bit less of a change and more of simple edits and additions.

Teach Me How to Love You (A Hermione Granger Love Story)

Chapter 11: Clueless Revenge

-Part 2-: An Unlikely Friend

It was the very next morning, at 1:16 precisely, that I received another letter from Zabini. From what Pansy told me late last night, as we had been scheming for the entire day, Zabini isn't as social as he likes to think. When confronted with a situation, he usually avoids it. He would never actually request anything from me in public. If he needed me to do something, his request would be written and flown over to me, regardless if we were in the same room together or not.

It had taken time to convince Pansy to help me. The entirety of the previous day had been dedicated to persuade her. It had taken an in-depth explanation for her to finally agree to help, if only to see the outcome of my ridiculous, ugh, crush.

Today the letter said,

Date: 12/20/11

Granger,

Task #2: Wear something sexy.

Consequence: Girl's Question #17

-BZ

"Wow, I didn't figure Blaise as a perv," Pansy said from beside me. She was in casual clothes and had a little make-up on. Up close she wasn't nearly as ill-looking as one would think. Her brown eyes perfectly matched the color of her hair and the neutral eyeshadow complimented them. She obviously had a lot of skill at make-up, more than even Ginny. If Pansy's short hair were wavy, she'd actually be quite lovely. I had to keep that thought to myself; she'd only think I was insulting her if I brought up that topic.

There were a few reasons she was in the Gryffindor Tower in the first place. One was because I had invited her to my dorm once I received the letter. She hesitated only slightly and, though she tried to hide it, sneered at the over-usage of maroon and gold. I had smiled at her discomfort. Another was that Slytherin commons were out of the question. Blaise might see us together and get suspicious.

"What's question number seventeen, Granger?" Pansy was flipping through my muggle clothes, searching for something she deemed 'sexy.' Our plan was a simple one and rather childish. We had set it up the night before, making sure that, at the angle, everything would work correctly. Professor Snape caught sight of us in the midst of pointing at Blaise's seat and saying, "It should hit him directly in the chest; he shouldn't be able to feel it all." He only smirked knowingly and nodded at us. Rather disturbing, truly.

"Um, when I first viewed pornography." I swallowed shallowly, eying the questionnaire angrily.

Pansy paused in her work, quietly mumbling something along the lines of, "What kind of fucking class is this?" I couldn't help but agree with her. I nod several times, urging myself that this was going to work. All my plans had worked before, even the one I made with Draco. How much worse could working with Pansy be? In reality, her personality was bitchy but non-hurtful. She didn't mean to insult, but rather hide that she cared. It wasn't unlike Draco at all.

As she lifted a shirt up to show me, she said aloud, "This should work; it'll show off your miniature boobs a bit more." I didn't take the bait and simply nodded at her. Pansy smiled, eyes bright, and laid it down next to the shorts she had found.

Easing off my pajamas quickly, I slipped on the purple shirt, watching as it dipped down between my breasts. V-necks were never my favorite. This one was nearing on transparent and held an underground muggle band logo. If one looked close enough, or if I bent to low, they would see my black lace bra (in response to Blaise's preference for lace answered nicely on Boy's Question #49). The shorts that Pansy chose, well, I was surprised I even owned them. They were black and loose, fluttering around my legs, threatening to show my knickers at any moment. Studs were imprinted into the sides of the black fabric. To top it all off, I used a spell to change my Winter Ball shoes black, rising me up three inches. If Blaise expected anything more outlandish than this, then I don't want to know what goes on inside his head at all. I try to squash the mild hope that he likes it regardless.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's head down early, yeah?" I say as I subconsciously situate my bra into a more comfortable position.

Pansy smirks at my discomfort, eyeing my thick eyeliner to check for smudges. "Sure, Granger—"

"Call me Hermione," came my initial thought, thinking perhaps of the way Granger leaves Blaise's lips.

Pansy gave a look of unease. "Hermione, then. Let's go; I'll get into position. Do you have the Answer written down?" I hand her the parchment with Blaise's Answer for Question #33. "Blaise likes to eat breakfast earlier to avoid eating with Goyle."

I took her brisk walking as a sign that she accepted the friendship I was offering to her. The dull ache in my gut finally begins to lift.

Walking into the Great Hall dressed so skimpily was new for me. Glancing over at Pansy who had come a minute or two ahead of me, I see her placing food upon her plate. A nod from her gives me the reassurance that this was going to happen. It's only then that I begin my walk over to the Slytherin table. Blaise was sitting in his usual seat, far from Pansy, who usually sat next to or near Draco. Since Draco's new infatuation with Violet, well, her presence was only an unsteady and fragile friendship. Just because her reputation called for her to whore herself over and try to break them up, doesn't mean her pride would do the same.

I approach Blaise as he stares duly at my clothes. He smirks at the inappropriate way my legs sway and my heels clack. He laughs when I subtly try and keep my shirt from riding down. He points angrily at the First Years who wolf-whistle behind me. He grins when I grin nervously at him. I hadn't needed to fake that.

I give Pansy the signal: my leaning against the table, purposely bending down enough for Blaise to see my bra.

When she begins to tap her fingers against the table, I whisper into Blaise's blushing ear, "Labelium, Blaise; Question #33." I let my hand cup his cheek for a moment, feeling the heat of it against my palm. My eyes flicker to his as I lean away from him. The feel of his skin on my fingertips in nicer than I thought it would be.

Now it was my turn to walk away, leaving a confused and gawking Zabini in my wake.

----- | Previous Night |-----

"Labelium? Never heard of it," Pansy muttered while flipping through my diligent and precise notes.

"Ah, but Blaise has, which is all that matters."

"Blaise, huh?" comes her whispered response. I raise my eyebrows at her, daring her to question it. She knew how I felt about him, his name shouldn't be what she gets caught up on. "Anyway," she shifts on my bed to be facing me directly, "what's it do?"

"Oh, it just labels a passage above a wizard's or witch's head in a very wispy lettering all day."

"Wicked, Hermione. Very wicked, indeed."

======

Thank you for reading!

Comment, Vote, Fa-Han?

Love and fireworks,

unique-goddess