DRUNK GIRLS DON'T CRY

Arabella was walking down the grass hill to get to the lake. It had been a month and Arabella had not spoken to John since she left him. She was avoiding everyone bar her mum, even Richard, because she wanted to get to know herself with her gypsy family. 

It took a while for the Lee family to finally except her but now Arabella is apart of the family. Patrick had tried to reach her with letters but Arabella simply could not reply. He cheated on her, committed infidelity. 

"Morning honey." Gladys smiled as Arabella sat down next to her mum as she fetched the water into a bucket. 

"How are you?" Arabella asked as she started pleated her hair ever so slightly. 

"Never mind about me, why are you not speaking to John?" Gladys asked pointedly and Arabella just rolled her eyes. 

"I have wanted to get my bearings and-" Arabella began to answer before her mother rudely interrupted.

"You need to speak to him." Gladys stated looking at Arabella with beady eyes. 

"Not at the moment. I am young and I just got out of a marriage, mum." Arabella explained as Gladys gave her the bucket of water to carry back to their caravans. 

"What if he has moved on?" Gladys asked and Arabella shook her head, she knew that John would wait for her if he truly loved her like he said he did. 

"He would wait for me." Arabella answered as if it was true- which it was. He would wait for her because he loved her more then he had ever loved anyone before. 

"You are right." Gladys sighed in defeat. Arabella just giggled as her and her mum continued to walk up the hill. 

"Arabella!" Johnnydogs cried out. Arabella looked over at him as she handed her mum the bucket of water. 

"Yes, Johnnydogs." Arabella replied sweetly, her clothes were a lot different because it was a long black top with a patchwork skirt, it all looked like a dress. She was no longer wearing her bright colours because she did not feel the need to. 

"There is a man in your caravan, says he wants to speak to you." Johnnydogs explained and Arabella looked happy because she was hoping that it was John. 

"Okay thank you." Arabella replied smiling as she started to walk out. She saw a fancy car outside of her caravan and could only believe that it was John. She was getting butterflies in her stomach as she opened the door. 

"Hello" Arabella said happy and then the person turned around. "-oh." Arabella finished disappointed as Patrick stood in front of her. 

"Belle we need to speak." Patrick said as he looked at his ex-fiancee. He was shocked with her new attire, it was not like the clothes he would buy her. 

"It's back to Arabella." Arabella corrected as she avoided all eye contact with him. 

"But you know how much I love Belle." Patrick smirked as he placed his hands in his trousers front pockets. 

"You need to go." Arabella instructed as she pointed to the door. 

"Can we talk?" Patrick asked and Arabella just shrugged her shoulders. 

"About what? There is nothing to talk about." Arabella answered honesty, she wanted nothing more to do with him. 

"Us. I want you as my wife." Patrick replied and Arabella was not listening because she was focussed on his hand that was bloody and bruised. She knew that it could not have been the Peaky Blinders because she instructed them not to. 

"What happened to your hand?" Arabella asked him intrigued, Patrick was just happy to see that she was speaking to him. 

"I have been getting into bar fights." Patrick explained as he looked down at his bruised knuckle.