Two

Leo followed you to your mansion and stopped at the doorway, his eyes wide as he took in the size of the house.

"You live by yourself in this very huge house?" Leonardo asked you, still staring at it.

"Well...I have (d/n)." You told him and whistled.

Your (type of dog) came running and sat down beside you. You rubbed his/her head.

"Leo, this is (d/n), (d/n) this is Leo." Your dog gave a bark.

You walked into your house and sat down in a chair inside the kitchen. Leo sat down with you.

"How long have you been alone?" He asked while you had given him some tea.

"Hmmm...a few years." You replied.

"Do you have any more family members...like you?" You asked softly.

Leo smiled as he began remembering each one of his brothers.

"Yes. There is Raph, he is usually the hothead in our family." Leo shook his head as he remembered raph being angry.

"There is Donnie, he is the one who makes our tech, he's the genius."

Leo remembered Donnie usually working in his lab, now working on the van.

"Then there is Mikey, he is the happy go lucky one. Everyone would probably say he is the funny one." Leo chuckles at a few pranks Mikey used to do and still does at April's old farm house.

"They sound really amazing Leo." You give Leo's arm a squeeze has you stood up.

"Keep them close while you can because when they're gone, you won't how good you had it till it's too late." You stared out the window as you said this, memories of the wreck came in your mind.

You saw a figure in the woods, clearing your memories up quickly.

"Someone's here." You said as you quickly ran out and held your bow in your hands.

"Y/n wait!"

You quickly placed an arrow onto the bow and got it ready. As soon as you saw the person though you let out a gasp.

"Casey?!"