Three

You couldn't believe it. Casey Jones was here. Your childhood friend who disappeared all of a sudden.

You dropped your weapon as you backed up.

"Y/n?"

Leo walked in the middle of you two, as you stared at your best friend.

"You two know each other?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes....he used to be my best friend when we were younger." You said sadly.

"Then he disappeared." Your eyes began to burn as you remembered that day.

~~
You had to have been around seven years old.

You remembered playing hide and seek inside your house. You were the one hiding, of course because Casey always fought with you if he had to hide.

He hated to hide, but loved to seek.

On that one day, you were hiding underneath your bed. It was six hours later when you realized Casey wasn't going to find you. You climbed out from under the bed and looked all over the house.

"Casey! This isn't funny! I'm done playing this game!!" He didn't come out.

There was no trace of him.

You went outside and into the woods. As you kept searching, it began to rain. From sprinkling to pouring, you soon became sick after looking all over the woods for your best friend. You dropped to you knees as your vision became blurry.

You saw a blurry deer that seemed to glow. It came closer to you as you stared at it in awe.

You really didn't want to die, especially at this age. You closed your eyes and everything was black.

Of course, the next thing you knew, you were back at the house inside your cozy bed and no longer sick.

~~

"I didn't mean to leave you Y/n." Casey said as he stepped towards you. You backed up once more and gave him a cold look.

"You weren't there Casey Jones. I got sick because of you, I could have died because I was looking for you!" You looked away from him and towards Leo.

Leo came up to you and hugged you as he saw your emotions about to pour out. You sat there in his arms for a second and regained your composure. Casey gave you a sad smile.

Leo smiled as he thought of something brilliant yet stupid, but it would take your mind off of things.

"I think its time you meet everyone."