Five

You couldn't help but wonder why April pulled Casey away. Were they in a relationship? Did she feel like you were a danger to them?

"Guys! Look at what I found!! Or who I found!" You all turned to April as she brought out Bigfoot. You could tell by the said name BIG FOOT.

Bigfoot came up to Donnie and hugged him.

"Me like him." You heard it say and you chuckled as Leo shook his head.

"Uh oh Donnie, looks like someone has a crush." You teased as he was finally let go after awhile. Bigfoot turned to you and grabbed you as well.

"Me like you too." Bigfoot said as Donnie teased you like you had done him just a few minutes ago.

Without warning, Bigfoot grabbed Donnie again and walked off with the two of you to the barn.

You turned your head to glance at Leo and saw him laughing.

~~

Leo glanced at the time yet again and frowned. You had been gone a few hours now and he wanted to spend time with you....just as friends. Nothing more!

He walked to the barn and peeked over from behind the door.

He saw you talking to Bigfoot and smiled as he saw you laughing. He couldn't stop watching you.

Every time you smiled, he would have this big goofy grin on his face, you didn't notice this since he usually did this when you weren't looking.

He backed up and walked back inside the house, only to bump into Mikey.

"Oh hey Mikey." Leo said, still smiling.

"Dude, what's up with that smile? Is it because of Y/n?" Mikey wiggled his 'eyebrows'.

"W-What are you talking about?" Leo stuttered and Mikey smirked.

"You liiiikkkkeee hheeeerrrr." He sang.

Leo just pushed past Mikey as he continued to pesture Leo.

Leo thought about what Mikey said as he shut the door to his and Ralph's room.

He liked you as a friend...right? You were amazing and strong as well as smart. And your smile made Leo's eye light up each time.

Friends....right?