Four

You three walked through the woods to the old farm house you have heard about. You didn't know what to make of it.

Leo told you on the way how he has only been awake for a few weeks which made you feel angry towards the one who put him in a coma.

As he talked to you, you couldn't help but look at Casey every once in a while. Your friend was alive. He wasn't for half of your life (you are the same age as turtles right?) or when you needed him most. That car wreck had screwed up your life and he wasn't there.

You didn't know if you could ever forgive him.

You made it to the farm house and admired it. Yeah, you liked it. It looked....cozy I guess you could say. It looked like there was an actual family here where at your house, it was..a dark and cold place, not really much living.

"Dude, where have you been??" You heard a voice and saw a turtle with an orange mask.

'Mikey,' you reminded yourself. You glanced at Leo to see him brighten up at the sight of his brother.

"Raph has been too hard on me during training!!"

"Well have you been playing pranks on him?" Leo asked as he crossed his arms.

"....maybe?" You giggled at the Mikey's answer and he turned towards you.

"Umm...you're seeing this too right? There is someone who isn't screaming right?" Mikey asked as he pointed at you.

"Mikey, this is Y/n. She happens to live in the woods too." Leo smiled as he said this.

Mikey hugs you and he whispers to you.

"Are you his future girlfriend??"

You blushed and just as you are about to answer, more of Leo's brother walk out of the house, interrupting you.

"Well, Leo here has a girl." Raph smirked immediately as he saw you.

"Umm.. I don't really k-"

"Enough guys." Leo and Casey both say at the same time, causing everyone to look at them like they have a third eye.

"Casey..lets go talk for a second?" April sort of asked and dragged Casey somewhere to talk.

Donnie caught sight of your bow and he immediately perks up.

"Is that (weapon type)?" You smiled at the familiar name of your bow. You nodded and took it out, showing Donnie.

"I bet that's all for show. You don't know how to use that." Raph smirked as he said this, challenging you. A spark of anger ignited inside you at he said this.

You narrowed your eyes and took an arrow out while Leo shook his head at his brother, silently telling him to stop. If it was one thing he knew about you immediately, was that you wouldn't say no to a challenge and if anyone said you couldn't do it....god bless their souls.

"You don't think I know how to use this?" You said slowly as he nodded while Leo face-palmed. Donnie backed away as he saw the look in your eyes and so did Mikey.

You placed your arrow on the bow and released it up in the air in five seconds.

"See, I told you." You gave Raph a big smile.

The arrow hit a limb that was already on the verge of falling and let me tell you, it was big for a limb. You heard the crack and it came falling down....

"Ow!"

..onto Raph's head.

You laughed, as did the others, as Raph growled at you. He stomped towards the farm house and Mikey clapped.

"You showed him Y/n!!"

Leo chuckled as he saw his brothers face in his mind over and over.

"I guess this was a good idea."

Yes to you, it was the best idea ever. Meeting Leo's brothers was the best moment of your life..even if it went downside for a second.