2~We'll...

Mackenzie's POV

After school, I drove to the office and went up to my dad's office. I saw him, my mom, and Maddie talking.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." They said.

I went up them and kissed my mom's cheek and gave my stepdad a hug. I've always called him my dad because I never had a good relationship with my biological father.

"I'm gonna change real quick." I said and they nodded.

"Oh, I need to change too." Maddie reminded herself and we both went into my dad's private bathroom and changed.

I changed into a dark blue jumper and a button up white shirt I tucked in the front of my jumper. I wore a pair of black heels and added a bit of lipstick. Maddie fixed my hair, and we both finished up. Maddie wore the same thing but her pants and shoes were red. For her, she had to take off some makeup because she had so much on.

We finished up and went back to our father's office. Maddie and I sat in two chairs while my father sat in his and my mother stood next to him.

"What are we doing today?" Maddie asked; annoyed because she had to come right after school.

"Well, Girls we have some news and it's up to you." My mom said.

"And that is?" Maddie asked.

"We're moving." My mom said. Maddie and I sprung straight up.

"What!" We both yelled. Then I saw my dad motion his workers to leave the room. Maddie and I sat back down, waiting for an answer.

"Wait! You said OUR choice. What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, we could stay here but it would be like normal. You'll go to school and work. Plus your mother and I will be gone most of the time. Or, we move to LA(They live in Toronto in this story) and you two don't have to work. You can get a fresh start. And we won't be at work most of the time. But, you two get to choose." My father explained.

Maddie and I looked At each other and knew what was for the best, for all of us. We both nodded and sighed. "We'll move."