4~Update

2 years later....Kenzie's POV

It has been a year since we moved to LA and life has treated me well. I have best friends and their parents get along with mine. They love me for who I am and we all love the same things. My friends are Dylan Conrique, Devenity Perkins, Nadia Turner, Jayden Bartels, Connor Finnerty, Caden Conrique, and Emily Skinner. We all love to dance and can be very silly during class. I go to private school and dance class. Maddie didn't go to collage because she got a modeling job where she travels the world and models. I am ok in school, but not as good as before. My style has changed A LOT and my personality too. I am DEFINITELY more confident and out going than before. Maddie says I am like her now, but like a Kenzie version of her. It doesn't make sense to me but whatever. Ok, now on to my normal day in LA. Wait, that rhymed. Ok, now REALLY back to my day in LA. Seriously! I cant stop! Ok, eh. I'm nor gonna say it again because you already know what I was trying to say.

I woke up in my, very large room. It was even bigger than my old room in Canada. I took a shower and my maids cleaned up my room. I changed into a white lacy bralet, a pair of blue denim booty shorts, a black leather jacket, and a pair of black 3 inch booties. I dried my hair and put it into thick curls. Today I have a free day so I'm just gonna go to the mall with my friends. I did my bronze-y makeup, with a pink-ish nude matte liquid lip. I grabbed one of my black purses and put in my wallet, phone, my backup makeup for touch ups, and my portable charger. I put a pair of sunglasses on the top of my head, and headed out.

I ran downstairs and saw my mom, dad, and....MADDIE! I ran to her and we hugged. I haven't seen her in a few months and I've missed her terribly. "Maddie!" we then released from our hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I have news. I am moving!" She said.

"What! Where?" I asked.

"Canada."

"Why?" I asked. I just wanted her to be closer.

"Well, my modeling career took me to Canada. Also, I want you to come." she said.

"What? Canada? My life is amazing here. Mads, I love you. But what about my friends? Dance? Mads, I cant leave like last time." I said.

"I knew you would say that. So, they can come. There's amazing dance studios in Canada. Plus, we can spend more time together. Please!" Maddie begged.

"Maddie, but what about school?" I asked.

"Go to the same one you did when we lived in Canada. Please! I just want my sister with me again." Maddie kept on begging, and begging.

"Fine! But on one condition."

"And that is?"

"You don't pressure me with anything. Like dance, school, etc."

"Deal!" we shook on it, and talked to our parents about it. Maddie already got a house, and we would be moving in a few days. My parents said that they'll visit and we'll visit them, plus my mom made many calls for school, dance, etc. And Maddie was already talking abot how I would be a great model. But I may plan on going to collage or mostly focus on the company. But I do want an education.

"Maddie. I am most likely gonna go to collage so modeling is out of the picture. Plus I'm a senior and I am gonna focus on school, collage, and dance. So get that out of your head!" I yelled and she laughed.

"Kenzie! Your friends are here!" My mom yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled. "Bye Mads. We'll talk later?" I asked, she nodded.

I ran outside and saw Connor, Jayden, Dylan, Caden, and Mads. Mads is Caden's girlfriend. I hoped into the car and sat in between Jayden and Mads.