6~New School, or is it my Old School?

Kenzie's POV

So, today is the first day of school. Well, for me and my LA friends. Lauren said that the dress code isn't strict but I shouldn't wear what I usually wear. But, we officially moved into the new house and the hangout house.

House⬇️

Kenzie's Room⬇️

Kenzie's Room⬇️

Maddie's Room⬇️

Maddie's Room⬇️

Dev, Jayden, and Dylan share a room

Dev, Jayden, and Dylan share a room. Caden and Connor share a room. Emily and Nadia share. The reason Dev, Jayden, and Dylan share is because their room is because it's huge and is next to a dance room/studio. I have the biggest room and Maddie's is a tiny bit smaller. Ok, Back to reality.

I woke up and took a relaxing shower. I got out and dried myself off completely. I put on my undergarments and my silk robe over. I sat at my vanity and dried my hair then put it in curls. I did my makeup and then went to my closet. I grabbed a outfit and quickly changed. I wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a white bralet with a dark green crop top, a dark blue denim jacket, and a pair of black wedges. My maid cleaned up my bed and room, then gave me my smoothie. I grabbed my backpack and water bottle. I checked the time on my phone, then ran out of my room. I ran downstairs and everyone was waiting for me.

Dev wore a blue off the shoulder top with a pair of faded blue jeans. Dylan wore a black tee and a pair of ripped jeans. Nadia wore a black bralet and a orange/red tube top with black Adidas leggings. Emily wore the same as Dev but her top was off the shoulder crop top. Jayden wore a sorta loose fitted white Adidas top and a pair of blue jeans. 

We all walked out and into the limo and started to drive to school.

Johnny's POV

Lauren told me her friend is coming to school. All I remember of Mackenzie is that her sister is Maddie Ziegler. She used to wear things that didn't make her pretty. But when I saw her when we went to her house. She looked hot. Maybe it was just the shorts she was wearing of the bralet. She didn't look like a slut but she was defiantly HOT! Maybe hotter than Sofia. I mean, she looked hot! Maybe LA changes people. And I like it. 

"Yo Johnny!" Carson yelled and stopped me from my dirty thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"Lauren said her friend is back and her friend's friends aare coming to this school. si that right?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah. And she's hot!" and as if on cue, and limo stopped in front of our school. Everyone looked at the limo, and I knew it was them. "And there they are on cue." I added and pointe dto the limo. 

"Johnny, stop thinking about Kenzie that way!" Lauren smacked the back of my head. Oh, I forgot she was here. "Annie come on!" Her and Annie ran to the limo and the limo door opened. 

I recognized the people from when me and Lauren went to their hangout house. Then lastly, Kenzie came out. She had a pair of sunglasses on and once she got out, she put her sunglasses on her head. Man, shes hot. 

"Yo Johnny!" Carson said, making me look at him rather than Kenzie. "Is that her?" Carson pointed to Kenzie. I nodded. "Man, she's hella hot." Carson licked his lips. 

Then,  they all went up to us. "Hey!" They said and we returned it.

I then saw Kenzie whisper into Lauren's ear and Lauren nodded and laughed. "So, you guys are all from LA?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah. I'm Connor this is my girlfriend Jayden. And this is *introduces them*. We're friends of Kenzie." Connor said and we introduced ourselves. 

"I'm Johnny as you know. And this is Hayden and Carson. They are-" but Lauren cut me off.

"They are the players." I gave her a glare. "Oh, sorry." she put a fake pout. "Annie and Hayden are together and those two are the players. Sorry Hayden." Lauren said with a smirk. 

"Were you guys friends of Kenz before she moved?" Caden asked. 

"Caden, are you dumb?" Mads asked him after she hit his arm. He then made an 'oh' with his mouth. 

"Wow, Kenzie. You've changed." Carson said, eying her.

"Yes. I have. And for the better." she snapped back. "But, I think we should get going to class. Laur, Annie. I kinda forgot where everything is. Also, I have to warn you. I forget easily." She whispered the last part.

"Hopefully you don't forget my brother is an absolute jerk and Carson has a fuck buddy everyday." Lauren laughed and so did Kenzie and everyone else except for me and Carson. 

They all walked away and I couldn't keep my eyes off Kenzie. 

Kenzie's POV

As we walked, I felt eyes on me. Or rather, my ass. "Guys, I'll be right back. I have to do something." they nodded and I gave Connor my backpack. I walked over to Carson and Johnny since Hayden was with Annie probably having sex in the closet. How about I just say probably waiting for us in class? 

I walked over to the guys and they stopped looking at me. "sup baby girl." Carson flirted. 

"Uh!" I scoffed. "Just came here to say. Take a picture. It'll last longer. Also, stay away from my friends. I know your ways. I may not have been here for two years. But there are others of you everywhere. I know your ways. I may not be as smart as before, but I still am smart enough to know your tricks. So, stay away from my friends. By friends, I mean my friends who are girls. Or I'll hurt you more than you ever think." I warned them.

"Oh really? How will you hurt us?" Carson laughed.

I stepped closer, "A way you would've never imagined." I then left and went to class.