3~The Fast Move

Mackenzie's POV

So once we got home, my mom showed us the house/mansion they have in LA and just said our only job is to tell our friends. That is the hardest part for us. Maddie has a ton of friends, and I have two. But for me it's gonna be the hardest since I'm very close with my friends. What I like to say is, "It doesn't matter how many friends you have. As long as you have friend you can trust."

The next day we had school so but it was also the last day of school for me and Maddie.

I woke up and changed⬇️

(Only the clothes and shoes⬆️)I did my regular light makeup and put my hair in a side French braid

I did my regular light makeup and put my hair in a side French braid. Well, Maddie did my hair because she's amazing at hair and anything beauty related.

I grabbed my backpack and my keys. "Mom!" I yelled.

"Down here sweetie!" She yelled back. She was in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. "Morning sweetie." She said.

"Morning. Um, where's my car?" I asked since I didn't see my usual car.

"Oh, Mike is fixing that old thing. Just take a different one." My mom said.

"What! Mom, that's the only normal car we have! The rest are super expensive." I almost shouted, well I shouted most of it.

"What's the matter honey?" My mom asked.

"Maybe this move is an amazing idea because you don't even know that Maddie and I keep our sister relationship a secret plus no one knows our last name or that we're rich!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry sweetie. What if Hudson drove you?" She asked.

"Mom, it's fine. I'll just park really far. Bye love you." I said then kissed her cheek. I went to the car garage and looked through all the cars. I finally saw one that wasn't too fancy or expensive. ⬇️

I then drove to school and realized I didn't eat breakfast nor did I drink my smoothie

I then drove to school and realized I didn't eat breakfast nor did I drink my smoothie. So on my way to school, I stopped by Starbucks and got a pink drink and a few things for Annie and Lauren since I have to tell them I'm leaving.