11~Perfect?

Johnny's POV

I held onto Kenzie's hand the whole way through the abortion. It sucked for me to watched but worse that no one knew.

-

When we came back to the hotel, I talked to some people for a house on the phone while Kenzie played with the twins.

"Kenzie, rest. You've had a long day." I said then brought her to the bed.

"Wait, Johnny. Thank you." She said before dozing off.

I put the twins to bed shortly after since it was 8, and then Kenzie woke up.

I was finished making both of us a plate of spaghetti. We ate then I saw who I remembered when I was a teen.

"What?" She giggled when I was starring at her.

"You. You just reminded me of our past." I said.

"Is that good?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said, then she got what I was saying.

We leaned in and,

Was interrupted by Michel rubbing his eyes with his bear in his arms.

"Dada? I'm hungry." He said. His blonde hair, like an angels, his brown/green and blue eyes sparkled. He has his beauty from his mother but his handsomeness from me, of course.

"You just ate bud?" I said.

"I want candy!" He whined.

"Nope. It's not your birthday or holiday. Now, lets go to bed." I said, trying to get him to bed.

"No! No! AUNTIE KENZIE! Help!" He cried out.

"Fine, Michel, lets Go to bed." Kenzie then put him to bed by rocking him like a baby and reading him a book.

Her brown locks got in the way every so often. Her hair, so perfect, dark chestnut brown with float locks and how it was so perfect how it laid on her shoulders. Her eyes glistened from the night light.

She placed Michel in the bed with  his sister. She came out and closed the door behind her. She's been staying with us for a few weeks now, and I'm falling in love with her, again.

"You know, just a simple- What?" She asked when I was starring again.

Shake out of it Johnny! "Nothing. Nothing." I said but she wasn't convinced.

She leaped in my arms and smashed her lips on mine. It's been forever since I've kissed a woman like this. Most likely since the twins were made.

We went onto the bed, (there's another one) and, well, ya know. But we kept quiet.

"It's been a while for you. Hasn't it been?" Kenzie laughed as she put on one of my white button ups. She had her bra and panties under.

"Since the twins were made, then yeah. Almost 3 years." I answered then brought her back to me and devoured her lips with mine.

She giggled as we kissed. We put our clothes back on and then went to sleep.

-

The next few months were perfect. Me and Kenzie bonded more and we've been dating now.

Her and the twins get along so well. We recently moved to an upscale apartment with three bedrooms. Kenzie lives with us we don't really talk to our families too much. I've forgiven Lauren but me, Kenzie, and the twins live across the city.

I was planning on proposing to Kenzie, but don't know how she's react. I was thinking of a big affair, but I want it to be small and special.

The twins were with my parents for the next two days. I set up the bedroom and living room.

I wore an Italian suit, and no one knows this would happen since everyone is a blabber mouth.

Kenzie opened the door and saw our living room. "Baby? What is going on?" She asked as she walked to me and placed a kiss on my lips.

I bent down and she got the memo. "Kenzie. I've known you for a long time. You came back years ago, making me feel like shit. But, I love you. Never stopped. Some how, no matter what, we've always come back to each other. It feels weird to say this, but, it was destiny. Crazy. But, i know we were meant for each other. So, will you, Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, Marry me?" I asked.

She couldn't stop smiling. "Damn it!" She shouted in happiness

"What? That was not the expression I was hoping for." I laughed.

"No, I mean. Yes, I'll marry you. But, I was gonna tell you, I'm pregnant." That night, we celebrated. A lot. Everywhere.

-

Christmas was the next week and I wanted to share it with everyone. I spoke to the twins already and they couldn't be more excited.

We spent Christmas at my mom's. "We have an announcement for you." I said as I handed my mom and dad a gift box.

They opened it and saw a box. They opened it and saw a ultrasound and on the back it said, "coming next May"

They were all stunned then when Mackenzie lifted her hand, they saw the ring that they somehow didn't realize.

"Oh my god!" That day was the best Christmas ever.