DAY 2 - JULY 9

SHIP: BAYLOR - First Date

Pamela walked into the family room to see her husband of three years, Fergal Devitt, watching some wrestling matches from the Attitude Era

"Hey," she smiled getting his attention. He turns to face her and smiles. "Hi, babe. How's Sabrina?" He kisses her cheek, referring to their five-month-old daughter, Sabrina Nicole Devitt. Pamela nods. "I put her down for her nap."

"You know what that means," he smirks, wrapping his arm around her neck. She giggles. "We can't do anything, Fergal. Finn and Izzy are still awake," she smiles. "They won't come," he mumbles making small kisses on her neck. "Fergal," she giggles trying to hide her moans. "Stay still."

For a couple seconds, Fergal was trying to start something, but Pam heard rapid footsteps, making her push him off. "Hey! I wasn't done," he exclaims. Pamela turns his head to see their twin son and daughter, Finn and Isabella. "Cockblockers," Fergal mumbles as Pamela slaps his arm.

"Mommy, what happened to your neck?" Isabella points at Pam's neck. Fergal chuckles. "Yeah, mommy. What happened to your neck?" Finn teases. "I think Sabrina scratched me," she explains. "I think Sabrina should scratch you again," he smirks, making Pamela, roll her eyes playfully.

"Mommy, Uncle Seth said that daddy ruined the first time you hanged out together," Finn laugh making his sister giggle. "No. I protected her. There's a difference," Fergal explains.

Bayley heard a knock on the door, causing herself to walk down the stairs. She opened the door to see Finn with a bouquet of red roses in his hand, making her smile.

"Hey," he smiles. "Hi," she responds. "These are for you," he says handing her the roses. She smiles as she takes them from him. "Thank you. I'm gonna go put these down and we'll go," she says. Finn nods. "Take your time," he says.

She walks to the kitchen and places the flowers on her kitchen counter before walking back to the door, still seeing Finn there.

"Ready?" He asks. She nods as she closes the door and follows Finn to his car.

"You really didn't need to do all this, Finn," she smiles as she watched continue to eat his food. "Why? You deserve all this," he smiles making her blush. She holds his hand on the side of the table. "Thank you," she says. He kisses her hand. "You don't have to thank me, Pam. I love you," he admits. She smiles. "I love you too, Fergal."

The two walk out of the restaurant, to hear whistles coming from behind them. Finn turns around to see a middle-aged guy, who clearly looked drunk, walking up to them.

"Hello, darling," the guy smiled at Bayley, making her extremely uncomfortable. "Dude, leave us alone," Finn says. "You're scaring her." "Ahh, please," the guy shakes off. "Come with me darling," he says grabbing Bayley's arm. "Finn," she whimpers.

"Let her go," Finn says coming face to face with the man, who clearly didn't fear Finn at all. "What are you gonna do about it, little man?" He says facing Finn, who was slightly towering over him. "Finn, I'm OK. Let's just go," he heard Bayley say.

"Don't pick a fight you can't win," the guy pushed Finn. "Finn, please. Let's just go," Bayley continued to plead. Finn punched the guy in the cheek. He brought him up to the nearest wall and held him there.

"Get your drunk ass out of here, man. I told you to leave us alone, you fucking bastard," Finn threatened. He felt a soft touch on his shoulder. "I'm fine. Let's just go. Please," she whispered. Finn let the guy go, who clearly didn't want to show how scared he was of Finn, and ran away, leaving the two alone for the night.

"Does that make daddy a superhero?" Izzy asked her mother. Bayley chuckled. "I guess it does make daddy a superhero, Izzy," she smiles.

654 words

HEYY! So I used Finn and Bayley's real name so you wouldn't get confused when I was talking about older Finn and younger Finn. I'm not sure if I also like this story as well, but I hope you guys do. Next one is going to Sesha Ballins, so I hope you guys are ready!

Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜