DAY 4 - JULY 11

SHIP: AMBLYNCH - In Vino Veritas

Becky sat on her couch, watching a movie with a blanket and some popcorn when she heard the doorbell ring

Becky sat on her couch, watching a movie with a blanket and some popcorn when she heard the doorbell ring. She looked confused as she stood up from the couch, wondering who was knocking on her door at eleven at night.

She walked to her door and saw Dean at it, looking paler than ever. "Dean, what's wrong?" She asked. "I got into a fight with Renee," he slurs. "I drank almost a bottle of wine, and all I see is white," he says, making Becky chuckle.

"Alright. Come in. You know you could always crash here," she smiles letting her best friend walk into her house. He limped into the house, making Becky frown. "What happened?" She asked. "I hit my leg on something. I'm fine," he slurs. "How much alcohol did you have?" She asked. "Almost a bottle," he answers.

"You really gotta stop drinking, Jon. When Hunter finds out, you're gonna get in trouble," she says. He sighs. "I know, I know. I already have enough lecturing about my drinking at home. This is the only place I can escape," he groans laying on the couch. Becky giggles. "You want me to get you some clothes?" She asks. He looks over at her and smiles. "Please?"

She smiles. "Don't fall asleep. And drink water," she says before leaving Dean on the couch.

Two minutes later, Becky came back into the living room with clothes to see Dean leaning against the wall, trying to keep himself up. She walked up to him and kneeled down in front of him.

"Hey. Did you drink some water?" She whispers putting her hand on his shoulder. He looks at her with his red eyes. "I'm such a fuck up," he mumbles. "Hey," she says getting his attention. "You know I don't like it when you say that," she frowns. "But it's true. Even Roman and Seth don't talk to me like they used to," he says.

"You know I thought about committing suicide?" He whispers. "Jonathan, don't say that. You're just drunk," she tears up. He scoffs. "In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas," he says looking at her. "What does that mean?" She asked. "It's Latin. It means in wine there is truth, in water there is health," he explains.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" She whispers, making tears fall down her face. "I was gonna do it. But you know why I didn't?" He said, making her head shake. "Because of you. You know I call you my light. You're the reason I didn't do it. I love you, Becks. I'm in love with you. That's the only reason why I came here. To tell you that," he says.

Becky smiled as she hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry," she whispers. "You helped me. You shouldn't apologize," he whispers in her ear. "Just promise me you won't drink anymore. I don't like seeing you like this," she whispers back.

He nods. "I promise with everything I have. I promise to marry you one day," he smiles, making her squeeze him tighter.

"I love you, Dean," she whispers. Dean kisses her cheek. "I love you too, Becks."

527 words

I think this is my favorite one by far! I added a song because it kind of goes with what was going on. If you're wondering what the song is called, it's called 'SAD!' by the late XXXTentacion. Rest up, X😥🙏🏾💔

I hope you guys really liked this one shot as much as I did! Next ship is going to be Baylor, so get ready!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜