DAY 6 - JULY 13

SHIP: AMBLYNCH - Insecurities

He walked into the room, to see her in bed, with tears falling her down her face

He walked into the room, to see her in bed, with tears falling her down her face. "Becks," he whispers walking up to her side of the bed. She looked at him and sobbed as he held her close.

He didn't even have to ask questions. He knew what happened and it hurt him to even think that it happened to her.

"It hurts, Jon," she sobbed into his shoulder. "He hurt me." "Shh, I know baby. I know," he strokes her hair. "Why do bad things always happen to me?" She says.

He can't blame her for asking. He cheated on her for three years. She got into an abusive relationship, her daughter got taken away from her and she got raped. She always told herself that she was glad to be alive with all the shit that has gone through the last decade or so.

"How can you love me? I'm just broken and no one wants to help fix me. Why are you still with me?" She whispers. "Hey," he pulls away, lifting her chin with his finger. She looked at him with her red eyes.

"You're not broken, alright? I started all this. I made the mistake of cheating on you in the first place, and I don't understand why you took me back. I'm gonna fix this. Whether it means beating the shit out of him 'til he's dead or pressing charges. It's not your fault, OK? The same thing we told Makenna alright? It's not and never will be your fault," he whispers.

She closed her eyes, with tears still falling. "But nothing," he continues, making her open her eyes, "nothing I do or say is gonna make me forgive myself for all of this. And nothing is going to change the way you feel right now, alright?" He says.

"I love you, and I know your heart's in the right place. But I don't want anyone to know about this, yet," she whispered. "But someone needs to know," he says. "I know, but it hurts too much, physically and emotionally to even talk about it. I just want to keep it between us. Please," she begs.

He sighs. "Alright. But someone is gonna know soon, alright?" He said. She nods and goes back to hugging him. "I love you. None of this is your fault," she whispers. He goes back to stroking her hair. "I love you too."

405 words

So, this one was kinda sad. It was based off a scene that happened in my book Switch Up. I just realized how dark I make all my Amblynch stories. But yeah! Last story is gonna be Sesha because I write too much Charreigns, which is not a bad thing, but I wanted to give the other ships a chance too!

But it will be up hopefully today! Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜