DAY 5 - JULY 12

SHIP: BAYLOR - Snow Day

"Finn, please? It's so beautiful outside," Bayley begged her boyfriend, Finn Balor

"Finn, please? It's so beautiful outside," Bayley begged her boyfriend, Finn Balor. It rarely snowed in Orlando and for the first time in a couple of years, there was snow outside.

"Pam, I'm not trying to get sick," he chuckled. "If you get sick, then I'll get sick with you," she smiles. Finn playfully groans as he gets off the bed. "You better nurse me back to health," he says putting on his slippers. "Why can't we just watch Christmas movies and drink hot chocolate?" He askes going to their closet.

"Because we did that last year," she smiles. "Exactly. It's tradition," he says taking two heavy jackets out. "No, I want the blue one," she says. Finn whines as he goes back in the closet and gets the jacket that she wants.

He finally comes back with the dark blue jacket Bayley asked and the two put on all their snow clothes essentials before Bayley having to drag Finn down the stairs of their house and out the back door to their backyard.

"Isn't it so beautiful, Fergal?" She smiled running into the yard, not caring if there was snow going into her boots. Finn chuckled. "Can I go back inside now?" He asked. She turned around and faced him. "No! Spend at least ten minutes and we'll go back," she begged. Finn smiled as he reached down and made a snowball, throwing at her, making it hit the side of her face.

"Finn," she screamed. "What?" He shrugged. "You said ten minutes. I'm going to make time go by as fast as possible," he smirks. Bayley smiles as she throws a snowball, making it hit his shoulder. "It's on, Pamela," he playfully threats as he tries to run to where she was.

Bayley shrieked as she ran in the opposite direction, trying to run away from him, but Finn grabbed her by the waist.

"Finn put me down," she giggled, as Finn put her over his shoulders. "If I put you down, I'm gonna bury you in the snow," he says. She gasps. "No. Put me down. Now," she fidgets. He laughs as he puts her down on her feet. She shoves him. "That's not funny," she says. "Wasn't it your idea to go outside in this weather?" He says sticking his tongue out, trying to catch snowflakes.

She giggles at his actions. "You're doing it wrong," she says. "How do you catch snowflakes with your tongue wrong? There's no right way to do it," he smiles. "You're supposed to do it this way," she smiles kissing his lips. Finn smiles into the kiss as he wraps his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to him.

She pulls away, still with a smile on her face. "Happy snow day, baby," she smiles. He kisses her forehead. "Happy snow day, princess. Can we go inside now? I can feel my dick freezing," he says making her giggle.

"Home Alone or The Nightmare Before Christmas?" She asked holding two DVD cases. Finn puts the two mugs of hot chocolate whipped cream on the coffee table. "I don't consider The Nightmare Before Christmas as a Christmas movie," he says taking the DVD cases out of her hand.

She gasps. "But it's a classic," she says. "It's a Halloween movie, Pam. And we watched Home Alone already, so let's watch Home Alone 2," he says. "Fine. But we're watching The Nightmare Before Christmas after," she says putting the DVD in the player.

"As long as I'm close to you, I don't care what we watch he says sitting on the couch. She smiles as she stands up and sits next to him. "Don't hog the blanket this time," she teasingly takes the blanket from him.

"My dick hasn't unfrozen yet. Give me," he says taking some of the blanket from her, giving them a fair share. She giggles again as she kisses his cheek. "I love you, Finn," she says leaning her head on his shoulder. Finn kisses her hair. "I love you too, Bayley."

674 words

Sorry for not updating this book on the correct day. Yeah, as I said on the first chapter, I'm a lazy updater. I'm going to try to update the other two today.

But, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Next chapter is gonna be Amblynch and it's going to be similar to a chapter from my book 'Switch Up'. It'll be up soon.

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜