DAY 7 - JULY 14

SHIP: SESHA - Free Day

"I hate you. I can't even see my feet," Sasha complained as she watched Seth pack their baby girl's bag. Seth chuckles. "I thought you were excited for this day. February 5th," he says putting some towels in the bag.

 February 5th," he says putting some towels in the bag

"But, I'm scared. What if something happens to her?" She asks. "What if something happens to me?" Seth walks up to her and takes her wrists. "I promise you. Nothing is going to happen to my girls. I promise, alright?" She exhales and nods. "You ready to go have a baby?" He smiles. She smiles back.

"No, but do I have a choice?" She teases. Seth shakes his head. "I don't think you do," he smiles. She giggles and exhales. "Let's go have a baby."

"Yeah, around 7 centimeters," Sasha hears Seth on the phone. "Babe, Alexa wants to know if you want anything," Seth asks his wife. "I want this baby out of me," she groans. He chuckles. "No, she's all good," he says, making Sasha glare at him.

"Yeah, we'll see you later... alright, bye," he finishes before putting his phone on the table next to him. "How are you feeling, princess?" He asked rubbing his thumb on her arm. "How does it feel to be stabbed in the chair continuously?" She says. Seth chuckles. "I'm sorry," he says. "You should be. You did this to me," she says putting her hands on her forehead.

"Only a couple more hours and we'll meet our princess. Try to make through it, alright?" He gently says. She nods and looks at him. "Can I get a kiss?" She begs. He chuckles as he reaches over and kisses her lips gently. He pulls away as he smiles. "I love you, baby girl. You'll be OK," he says rubbing her cheek gently. She smiles back and nods. "I love you too."

"C'mon, Mercy. Push baby, push," Seth coaches Sasha. "Ten, you're OK, Mercy," her doctor instructs her as she stops pushing. "It hurts, Colby," she cries. He kisses her temple for a while as she closes her eyes with tears falling.

"You're almost there, baby. She's almost here. I know you can do it. Just keep your eye on the prize," he whispers in her ear. "Is she really almost here?" She whispers. Seth smiles as he nods. "Yeah. Just a couple more pushes," he whispers. She breathes in and out before agreeing to push again.

After a couple more pushes, the last final push, the two heard the beautiful sound of their baby girl. Sasha cried as she held the baby in her arms. Seth kissed Sasha's hair as he continued to hear his wife and his daughter's cries. "I'm so proud of you baby girl," he whispers in her ear.

"WOuld the father like to cut the umbilical cord?" Sasha's doctor smiles, holding some medical scissors in his hand. Seth smiles as he takes the scissors from him and cuts the cord, making Sasha cry harder. "Let's get this princess all cleaned up," the doctor says taking the baby from Sasha.

She looks at her husband. "She has your hair, Colby," she cries. Seth nods. "She does. She looks like you, Mercy," he smiles. Sasha smiles. "Thank you. For her," she smiles. Seth smiles as he kisses her lips. "Thank you. For her."

"Here you go, mommy," one of the nurses smiles, getting the two newly crowned parents' attention. Sasha smiles as she holds her daughter in her arms. "She only has my hair. That's not fair," he whines looking at his daughter, Sasha giggles as she agrees.

"Knock, knock," the two hear. They turned to see all their friends and family. Sasha smiles. "I can't believe you all came," she smiled. Becky scoffs. "Why wouldn't we? That's our little niece right there," she smiles.

"I guess you get your money, Ash. She looks nothing like me," Seth chuckles as he pulls out twenty dollars out of his pocket. "Ha," Charlotte laughs taking the money from her. "I knew it."

WWERollins posted a picture:

I married my best friend on June 29th, 2016

I married my best friend on June 29th, 2016. I can't believe we made it this far to introduce our first child, little Skylar Danielle Lopez, born on February 5th, 2019 at 7:20 PM, weighing 6lbs 3 oz. 

Mommy and I named you Skylar because we knew how high you'd fly in the sky, princess. You can be whatever you want in the world, even follow in our footsteps. Mommy and I will always be in your corner and love you forever and ever❤️

758 words

LAST ONEE! Don't think this is gonna happen in Somebody😏 Who knows what could happen? But, yeah! I hope you guys liked this. I found it kind found it kind of cute.

Extreme Rules was OK. I mean, I liked it better than last year, but it didn't match up to my standards, you feel me? I'm watching the Iron Man match and I'm impressed with Ziggler, even though I'm rooting for Skylar's daddy😂

Well, I'm glad you guys decided to stick around this week to read these lame oneshots! I really appreciate it! If you want more from these ships, make sure to check out my main books if you haven't!

Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜