Caulifla x Male Saiyan Reader

(In this AU Caulifla is in universe seven and lived on planet Vegeta and you escaped with goku, and you and caulifla found a way to hardly age so you and her are 24 when planet vegeta blows up)

You were siting on a bench in a park with Caulifla waiting for something to happen when you saw Bardock running towards Vegeta's palace.

Y/n: Bardock you ok?

Bardock: No! Frieza is going to destroy the planet! Please take my son and leave this place go somewhere far away from here!

Y/n: Ok Bardock I will.

Caulifla: your not leaving without me Y/n.

You smile at Caulifla and run towards Bardocks house and take his son Kakkorot. You go to a place where you hid a new type of Saiyan Space Pod. It could fit up to five people and endure a kamehameha. It also have windows on all sides and you fly off to the nearest planet called earth. You look out a window to see three more space pods leaving and you saw planet Vegeta blown up.

Y/n: you bastard Frieza. I'm going to make you pay...

You look over at Caulifla and see her shivering. You hand her a blanket and pillow from a box that was on the ship, little did you know that she wasn't shivering because she was cold.

(20 years later)

(You and Caulifla are 26 and goku is 20)

It was time. You, Goku, and Caulifla were fighting Frieza, you were about to get revenge for what happened. Goku went to punch Frieza but he was just thrown to a mountain, and this was only is first form. You fly up to Frieza and go to punch him in the gut but he throws you to  the ground. He grabs Caulifla with his tail and laughs.

Frieza: wow even after my last "lesson" you still don't learn do you, you little prick. Oh and I suppose your stupid monkey friend doesn't know what I'm talking about, does he?

Y/n: what are you going on about you bastard?!

Frieza laughs and looks at you.

Frieza: me and your friend here used to have some fun play dates when she disobeyed me.

You knew Frieza meant rape and you got up furious. Your power level starts to rise at incredible speed and yellow aura surrounds you, you became a Super Saiyan.

Y/n: I'm going to end you Frieza for what you did!

You fly towards Frieza and grab his head crushing it with ease. Caulifla falls down but you catch her before she can hit the ground. You get into the space pod and fly off with Goku. Caulifla woke up in your arms and smiled at you.

Caulifla: thank you y/n for everything.

One year later you asked caulifla to be your girlfriend and eventually asked her to marry you, which she said yes too. You couldn't be happier.

The End