seven | 'dating' news

Please kindly tap the vote and comment!

extremely short chapter alert !

-----------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY, the news about me and Chris 'dating' spread through school to the whole town. Some of them doesn't believe it and some of them well, stupidly believe it.

Chris picked me up earlier to school and yeah, he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the hallway. Let me puke.

"You ready?" He whispered to my ear. I shivered and nodded shakily.

We walked to the hallway and everyone, I mean everyone gasped and start whispering.

"Is that Hailey and Christian?"

"Oh my God, are they dating?"

"Where's the hate aura between them?"

"Is this a prank? I don't believe it."

Whispers and murmurs echo to my ears. I tried to avoid their stares and whispers and walked towards Bree and Carter. Suddenly, Bree smacked me on the back of my head and I winced.

"What the heck, Bree?" I asked and she gave me a smug look.

"Spill the beans, girl." She said and we walked to the school's backyard.

I sat on the grass and explain all of the 'prank' to Carter and Bree. They gave me a surprised look, their eyes widen and their mouth formed an 'O'.

"What the fuck, Ley? You'll be dead when you get home!" Carter shouted at me and I rolled my eyes.

"It's fake Carry and I'll deal with that later," I said confidently and waved my hand to them because class were about to start.

"Okay, but be careful Ley. We don't want you to get hurt." Bree said sympathetically and forced a smile.

"I will." I smiled back and went to my next classroom.  Two hours later, I got bored and decided to excuse myself.

"Sir, may I go to the toilet?" I asked the teacher, busily rambling about the topic that we learn today.

"What for?" The teacher asked me back and I rolled my eyes. Luckily, the teacher didn't see that.

"Er, girls st-" I replied but the teacher cut me out.

"Okay, you can go." The teacher looked like he wanted to faint and his face was pale.

I grumbled and walked to the exit.

I walked in the hallway and two teenagers were sucking their faces like there's no tomorrow.

I scrunched my face in disgust and tsk-ed as I walked past them.

What horrified me was that the two teenagers sucking their faces were Chris-fucking-tian Peterson and the cheerleader captain, Adrianna Parker.