twenty nine | jealousy

CHRIS POV

A DAY HAS PASSED.

The damn principal– Ms Burns– didn't let me enrol after a day. What a goddamn school! I prepared my school bag and walked out of the room hotel that I lived now.

I spotted several bicycles and decided to rent one. Before I gave the money to the renter, a hand stopped me.

"Christian!" A guy shouted.

"What? Who are- Cassy-boo?" I stuttered while pointing at Caspian.

"Hey! I don't even call you Chrissy-boo, idiota!" Caspian grumbled while crossing his arms around his chest.

"What are you-"

"I lived here and I saw your gf transferred to my school a week ago." Caspian snickered while tapping my shoulder.

"Where is she?" I demanded.

"Woah slow down, cowboy!" Caspian chuckled, "Cmon!" Caspian dragged me to his bike and we rode to his school.

It only took five minutes to arrive at Northview High School.

"Wait, how did you find me just now?" I queried.

"I have connections," Caspian smirked proudly.

"Whatever. Take me to her, dumbass."

"We're five minutes earlier, she'll be here any minute," Caspian answered.

We waited at the school gate and Caspian was right, she was here. A flash of blonde hair bounced there and then because it was quite windy on here. I saw her friend, the red-headed girl with green eyes pointed at me and Hailey took a glance on me. But then she took a glance at me again and ran to my direction.

She was startled to see me, did she have a boyfriend here?

I hope the fuck not.

Two inches were left between us and suddenly Hailey turned from my direction to Caspian. She ended up hugging Caspian, her legs wrapped on his waist. Caspian looked shocked but then he wrapped his hand on her waist to prevent her from falling.

"Wha-" I can't believe it.

I even rubbed my eyes to check whether I needed to get my eyes to check or not.

"I'm kidding. I don't miss you so much." Hailey said to Caspian. She pushed Caspian away from her and hugged me tightly.

Caspian frowned and sulked in the corner. He pouted slightly and crossed his arms like a ten-year-old boy who didn't get to buy his PlayStation.

"I got scared at the moment." I babbled while rolling my eyes.

She smelt like Yakult and tea. Did she drink Yakult on her way here or spray some Yakult perfume?

(Yakult: is a sweetened probiotic
milk beverage fermented with the bacteria strain Lactobacillus paracasei Shirota. My favourite
drink lol.)