|CHAPTER 5|

Mei wanted to know who was giving her the letters. She went to school early in the morning. She stood in front of her locker waiting for the person who puts a letter in to her locker every day. If only that person really appear infront of her. Mei waited in front of her locker until her seat mate walked by her. Both of them has gotten close these pass few days but her seat mate is shy and doesn't usually communicate with anyone. Well, other then the teachers if he has a doubt in with the lessons.

Mei waved at him but got nothing in return, not even a single wave back. She was sad about it. She didn't know what his problem was or why he doesn't Communicate with others. And why he avoided her so much. 

Time passed and still her secret admirer didn't show up here. Perhaps her secret admirer was a secretive person. 'How would I know if you didn't want to show up in front of me', she thought and went for her class. As soon as the bell rang, Mei got out of the class in a rush to her locker as if she was late.  She ignored the looks which she was getting from others, after all her priority was to go to her locker. Then, there she saw the letter. She opened it in a hurry to read it.

--

Hi princess! I know that you are curious to know who I am but I think is it not the time yet. I wouldn't know how you would react when you get to know who I really am. But, I'll tell you that I am someone you already know until you find out who I am I would just pretend that you don't know me. Bye ^_^

Xoxo
-Lj

Mei sighed and leaned her back to the locker as she felt herself down. Meanwhile, Jihoon was watching her from far as she read the letter. 

Truth to be told, Mei actually have no idea that her classmate was the one sending her those beautiful letter.