|CHAPTER 9|

In Jihoon's eyes, she was perfect and beautiful. He didn't care of she wore those big sweater or t-shirt. He loved it when she was being herswlf around people. He didn't mind any of it. Why? He loved her the way she was. Jihoon wasn't like other guys who looked for a particular kind of girl. He never like anyone but her. Mei was his first crush/love. And that wouldn't change anything. He though of how he felt butterflies in his stomach everytime he hears her call his name. Her voice was angelic for him.

A flashback came to his mind on people backstabbing her. He felt angry. He felt like he had to appear in front of them that day and protect her but he didn't want to expose himself. 

School ended as students started to pack their bags and head to go home. Mei was sitting on her chair as she remembered something. She got up to go home. The school was quite. She though that she was the only one who was left in the school. She headed to her locker. She was expecting a letter for her but to her surprise, for the first time there was non. She sighed and thought 'what was I expecting?'. She close her locker and turned to leave but was surprised to see someone in front of her. She, herself, froze at her place but snapped put. She smile at him and to her surprise he smiled back at her.

Mei wasn't expecting him to do to. Meanwhile, Jihoon though that she was being uncomfortable since he smiled at her after a long time. "Hey", Jihoon said as tried to break the tense between both of them. "Hey?" Mei said in a questionable tone. Mer wasn't expecting this from him at all. He gave a her smile which Mei in return gave him an eye smile. Which she looked beautiful in Jihoon's eyes. Both of them ever too awkward to start a conversation until Jihoon. 

"I miss you", he said. He was not shy anymore. He realised that being a coward really hits his standards and he was felling guilty about it. He though of gaining a lot of confidence and courage to do this. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and open them to meet with Mei's eyes. He saw the surprise in her eyes. Mei didn't know what to do since her legs were frozen to that particular place. She was too nervous. She was confused. Jihoon really wanted to tell his feeling for her as he saw her eyes.

"I really miss you", he wasn't thinking at that moment. He was lost in her eyes. Mei looked away. Mei stood there as she think about what her respond should be to him. I mean, she should be happy about it that her seat mate talked to her after a long time. But deep down inside her, she was feeling mixture of emotions. A little admiration, attraction, happiness name it. She was feeling a lot of emotions now. Why would she be think about that if she knew if for a long time but the feeling that she was feeling... Its confusing her. Strange. Maybe, maybe she also misses him. Jihoon sighs as he saw her spacing out. 'Does she misses me too?' he thought. After a few seconds, she reply "I miss you too". This made Jihoon's face lit up.

Jihoon cleared his throat. "Mei, I've got something to tell you", Jihoon looks to the ground as he felt himself blushing. Mei could feel her heart beating fast. "please don't be mad at me if I tell you this. I love you Mei" Jihoon said in a tone which was like as if he was about to shout. Her eyes widened as no one had ever confessed to her. Mei didn't budge from there but her eyes were glued on him. 'By any chance it is him sending me those letters?' she thought. Jihoon knew what was going on her mind. "The reason why I avoided you was because I was felling weird when I am next to you. The way you call my name, its mesmerising for me. And the way our hands touches makes me feel butterflies in my stomach... Its... Its confusing...And I cannot stop thdi feeling inside me Mei. So, I though of confessing through letters. I am the one who is sending you those letter every single day Mei", Jihoon confessed his love for her. Finally.

"Same here jihoon. I also felt this strange feeling inside me. When I received those letters, it made me feel happy every day. Thank you",Mei said shyly. She just said what her heart was telling her to. Jihoon smiled and pulled her to a tight hug. Then Jihoon whispers to her ears "will you be my girlfriend princess?"

Mei giggled as she felt ticklish as Jihoon did so. "yes", she replied. Both their hearts were beating rapidly for each other. Both of them moved from their grip as Jihoon held her cheeks. He slowly moved his lips to touch hers. Mei was shocked as he felt his lips on hers. But eventually got over it and kissed him back. Even though the kiss was a deep kiss, it was full of love. Liking someone isn't bad. If you cannot confess to them directly, then you have other ways to do so. You cannot stop those feelings.

Author note

Next chapter is the epilogue and the story would end.