|CHAPTER 7|

"Are you mad? Why are you avoiding me?" Mei asked Jihoon as she faced him but Jihoon avoided eyes contact with her. It was early in the morning. Today also Mei came early hoping that her admirer would reveal himself. She stood in front of her locker along with Jihoon since he also came early but a bit late then her. Mei waited for Jihoon's reply but unfortunately for her Jihoon walked away from her as if she wasn't there.

Mei watched him leaving and sat neat her locker as she wrapped her arms weounf her legs and pulling it to her chest. This wasn't the Jihoon (or seatmate) she knew. This was completely someone else.

--
I don't think I should be asking about your day. I know that you're still upset about it. I hope that I am not too much. What can I do? I really like--scratch that - I really love you. I hope you understand princess.

Xoxo
-Lj

Jihoon took a peak to look at Mei. She didn't smile but she had a confused and questionable face. Jihoon love how she made faced. For example, he loved how she would whine or complain after she had done something without thinking or pout when she wanted to know something. Seeing her like this made him frustrated. He ruffled his hair.