Chapter 2

RING RING RING RING

As the bell rang, all of the students rushed back to their classes. But Playtime and Bully were just walking and talking. They didn't realize that it was 1 minute until class starts, so they waved good bye, and went their separate directions. Playtime still walked to Baldi's class, and when she got there, she was 1 minute late. When Playtime got to the class, Baldi glanced at her. He has a strict rule on being tardy, but when he saw Playtime's cherrful look on her face, Baldi decided to let it slide. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The bell for the end of the day rang. All the students ran out, accept for Playtime, being slow as usual. Baldi walked up to the small child and patted her head. The Playtime looked up at Baldi with the same happy look from earlier.

"How was your day at school, Playtime?" Baldi asked.

"It was THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!" Playtime exclaimed and then hugs the teacher.

"Oh? Why is that?" Baldi chuckled.

"Because, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!" 

"Awww, that's great, Playtime! Who is the lucky boy?"

"BULLY!!!" Playtime squealed. Bully? Baldi thought. I thought Bully hated Playtime. Baldi shook his head a little then put on a fake smile.

"That's wonderful! I wish you guys good luck!" Baldi said. Playtime nodded and ran out of the classroom. Baldi then frown at the thought of Bully, then he continued to pack his things up. About 10 minutes later, Baldi walked out of the classroom, and he the principal, standing there. Baldi walked up to Principal of the Thing, and put his hand on his shoulder. The principal jumped a little bit, then looked at Baldi. 

"S-Sorry, Boss, I didn't mean to startle you!" Baldi blushed and shot his head down to hide his face. The principal smiled and blushed a tiny bit.

"Ah, it's fine! You didn't mean to!" Principal Thing said.

"So, why are you just standing here?" Baldi asked as he looked up at the principals black eyes.

"Well, Bully and Playtime seem to be, acting strange, around each other. I don't know if it's just me, but-"

"OH! Um, they're dating, right now!" Baldi said really quickly.

"WHAT!?" Principal Thing exclaimed, with a shocked looked on his face. "No wonder, Baldi why didn't you tell me this before?!" 

"I-I'm sorry..." Baldi said, sadly.

"Oh, sorry," Principal Thing hugged Baldi, and blushed a bit. "I didn't mean to yell at you." Baldi didn't answer. He was blushing like crazy, and had a smile on his face. The principal broke the hug then continued to talk. "You know how much I like Playtime. She is such a good kid, and friend."

"Yeah, I understand." Baldi nodded. "But you shouldn't worry, they look really happy together."

"I guess they did look pretty happy together...Ya, I shouldn't be worried! Thanks Baldi" Principal Thing smiled and nodded at Baldi. Baldi nodded back, and blushed. They both waved good bye, and left the school. Baldi felt as happy as Playtime. He felt like him and the principal had a close connection in that conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Playtime, Bully, and Arts and Crafts were walking back to their home. They all were laughing and were talking like crazy.

"I never knew you like Roasted Frog Legs, EW!" Arts and Crafts laughed. 

"Well, we all have our likes and dislikes!" Bully chuckled.

"You are full of surprises, Bully." Playtime hugged Bully. Damn right I am. Bully thought, and snickered. When they broke the hug, Arts and Crafts made a cheerful look.

"I love this couple situation right here, it's so cute!" Arts and Crafts smiled.

"Aw, thank you!" Playtime smiled back. Arts and Crafts then looked at one of houses and walked towards it. 

"Oh, this is my stop! See ya two tomorrow!" Arts and Crafts ran out. Bully and Playtime waved good bye. The two kept walking, then Playtime had something to say.

"Bully, you made me the most happiest girl ever, and I just want to thank you for it!" Bully didn't say anything, and he didn't even look at Playtime. "Uh, Bully? You OK?" Before Playtime could even check, Bully grabbed Playtime by here neck and pinned her onto a wall. "AHH, whAt, aRe yoU doINg..." Playtime was choking a bit, but she could breath.

"You are such an idiot, Playtime." Bully began. Playtime was really confused. "You would honestly think anyone would date you? I, hate, you, Playtime. Why would you even think I like you!? You make my life at school a living nightmare. Now, I'm gonna make your life a living hell." 

"Stop, I'm gonna...tell...." Playtime mumbled.

"HAH! Tell... listen, I will never be leaving your sight. Everywhere you'll be, I will be there." Bully laughed, then threw Playtime on the ground. He kept on kicking her on the ground, until Playtime said something.

"Then... I'm gonna tell my...mom."

"Oh, your not gonna see your parents again. Just you wait." Playtime tried to stand up, but Bully punched her in the face.

"Just you wait."