Chapter 11

Baldi and Principal Thing went into the school. Principal of the Thing looked like he was rushing into his office, and Baldi tried to keep up. Finally, the two staff members made it into the principal's office. Principal Thing opened the door for Baldi, then he let himself in. Baldi sat down on a chair, while the principal was digging around in his shelf. Finally, he found his first aid. He sat down next to Baldi, grabbing out bandages and medicine. Principal Thing grabbed Baldi's injured hand. Then, he dabbed a cotton ball on the medicine.

"This might hurt a bit, Baldi..." Principal Thing gently said. Baldi nodded. The principal rubbed the medicine on the teacher's cut.

"Ahhh...frick..." Baldi mumbled. The cut started to gush out blood. Principal Thing quickly grabbed the bandages, and wrapped it around Baldi's hand.

"There. We should take you to a doctor soon. The bandages should hold on for a couple of days." The principal smiled. Baldi blushes and looks at his hand. Then, he smiles.

"Heh, thanks Principal Thing. I don't know what I would do without you..." Baldi said. Principal of the Thing blushed.

"Haha, thank you." Baldi then stands up, and starts to walk towards the door. The principal thing looked at him with a confused look. "Um... where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna finish some paper work. No biggy."

"N-No! Your hand is hurt, I think you need to take a break!"

"I'm fine, boss, plus, I can write with both of my hands."

"NO!" Principal Thing runs towards Baldi, and tackles him to the ground, but not to hard, softly. The staff member pinned the teacher to the ground, so where Baldi can't move his hands away. Baldi had his eyes closed, but when he opened them, he was met the principal hovering over his face. The teacher was blushing like crazy.

"P-P-Pr-Princ-" Baldi kept studdering. Principal on the Thing grinned, then crashed his lips onto Baldi's. The teacher's face was all red. As he closed his eyes, he tried to lift his hands from the floor. Eventually, Principal Thing lost grip. But, Baldi put his hands on the principal hair, and pushed his head closer to his. Principal Thing started to blush, but the two staff members were still on that long kiss. After about couple for seconds, Principal Thing rolled himself next to Baldi on the floor. They both kept breathing heavily due to the lack of air they had. After about a minute of breaths, Principal of the Thing turned his head towards Baldi.

"I-I'm sorry, I tackled you...." Principal Thing said. "And kissed you." The two staff members blushed even more.

Baldi smiled. "I-I-It's OK, Principal Thing. I, e-enjoyed it." The principal's face was all red now. Then, he smiled back.

"I'm glad you did..." They both stood up from the ground. Baldi looked at the time. 

"Wow...um, I-I, gotta go. Sorry to break the mood boss!" Principal Thing chuckled.

"I u-understand, Baldi! Heh, I guess I w-will see you later!" They both smiled at each other. Principal of the Thing opened the door for Baldi. The teacher thanked him, but before he walked out, Principal Thing tapped this in Baldi's hand.

.. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-

Baldi blushed, and looked at the principal. He had a big grin on his red face. Baldi hugged Principal Thing. The other man hugged him back. After a minute, they let go of each other. Principal Thing closed the door, leaving him alone in his office. He sat down on his desk, and started to laugh.

"How did I get s-so lucky to get a guy like you?" 

Mean while, Baldi was covering his mouth with his hand. He ran out of the school in excitement. He made it to his apartment in a couple of minutes, and when he got in his room, he layed down on the floor, in tiredness, yet happyness. Baldi laid on the floor for 5 minutes, then got up, and went into his small kitchen. He made instant noodles, then sat down on his table. But, he didn't eat the noodles. Baldi just stared at the noodles. It reminded him of Principal Thing, for some reason. He shook his head, and began to stir the instant noodles. When he put them in his mouth, he began to chew slowly. Then, tears started to fall on his food. Baldi was crying from joy, and began blushing.

"I-I-I can't b-believe he love m-me..." He studdered. Baldi swallowed his food, then try to eat more. But he couldn't. All he could think about was the principal's soft lips. "M-Maybe I'm not hungry." Baldi got up from the table, threw away his noodles, and sat on his bed to watch TV. His favorite show 'Yuki's Bad Cooking is Good.' He started watching the TV show, as usual., but then, the screen started to blur and become shaky. Baldi felt more tears come down his cheeks. He quickly put his head over his pillow, and began to smile, while the tears continued to flow down.

"I love you, too, Principal Thing..."

I love you with all of my heart....