Chapter 7

All of the students ran out of the classroom, and before Baldi knew it, they were all gone. The teacher got up from his seat, and ran out of the class. When he was right in front of Principal of the Thing's office, he tried to turn the knob, but it wouldn't budge. Baldi knew that the door was locked. So, he knocked on the door. The door opened a tiny bit. Baldi squeezed himslef through the door, and when he got in, the door shut. Then, the door locked. Baldi looked, and saw the Principal, wearing a hoodie over his head.

"Hey, boss, um...nice style?" Baldi was confused.

"Baldi..." Principal Thing hugged Baldi, and started to cry.

"Hey, hey, calm down, it's gonna be OK, Principal Thing..."

"N-No, it's not OK, Playtime is endanger..."

"Oh no, what happened?"

"The messages, she was crying for help, someone is after her, Playtime needs help."

"So, she was messaging help, smart. But, why couldn't she just tell us without doing Morse?" Principal Thing kept thinking, then he had an idea. But, the man couldn't get his words out without tears streaming down his face. "Ah, hey, just don't talk, you need to calm down a little bit..." The two staff members sat down next to each other, the principal layed his head on Baldi's shoulder. The two of them blushed for a minute. Then, the principal finally calmed down.

"Alright, so, in order to code back Playtime...uh well..."

"What? Say it!"

"You are gonna have to learn Morse Code..."

"Well, I guess it's gonna be worth a try..." Principal Thing frown turned into a big smile, with tiny drops of tears falling out of his eyes.

"Oh, Thank you Baldi! You are so good to me, how can I repay you..."

I just want you to be mine...

Baldi shook his head. "Ah, nothing! You have been going through so much lately, I just want you to relax." 

"Aw, thank you. Well, I want you to come over at lunch to learn some code, is that fine with you?"

"Of course, I will see ya in a little bit!"

"Sure, bye Baldi."

Baldi opened the door to the office. "Good bye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 more minutes until lunch. Baldi was really excited to learn how Morse Code, its even better that Principal of the Thing is going to teach him. He wanted to please him by helping him out with Playtime's problem.

RING RING RING RING

"OK, students! You can leave now! Have a good lunch!" Baldi said, impatiently.  All the students left the classroom, then Baldi ran out to get to the Principal's office. Once he made it, Baldi turned the knob, which wasn't locked this time. He walked in, and found the principal looking at some paper work. He looked up at Baldi and smiled. 

"Ah, welcome! Are you ready to start our lessons?" Principal Thing asked.

"Yup! You look like your feeling a lot better!" Baldi smiled.

"Haha! Yeah, I am feeling a bit better."

"That's good, alright, well lets start our lesson!"

The two staff members put out two chairs in front of each other, facing each, and they both sat down. Principal Thing grabbed Baldi's hands, but Baldi flinched his hands away from his.

"Ah! What are you doing!?" Baldi blushed.

"Well, in order to teach you, I need to show you the signs..."

"....Fine, just take them..." Baldi was blushing even harder, while the principal grabbed his hands.

"OK, first you need to learn the letters in Morse." Baldi nodded. Then Principal Thing started to shift Baldi's hands in random positions. "Alright so this..."

.-

"Means A. This one..."

-...

"Means B. You're getting this, right Baldi?"

"YES! I watching my hands very carefully!"

Principal of the Thing chuckled. "That's what I like to hear!"