Chapter 12

Baldi walked out of his apartment the next morning. He had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep, but he still had a bright smile on his face. The teacher was walking faster today, just to see Principal Thing. As he saw the school, he started to run. Baldi saw Principal of the Thing in front of the school. The principal noticed the man in the green long sleeves running, so he ran towards him. They were both greeted by a big hug from each other.

"I missed you, Baldi!" Principal of the Thing exclaimed.

"Hehe, same here!" Baldi replied, as they let go of the hug. The principal looked at Baldi's face, then he noticed something strange.

"Baldi! Are you OK? You look sick!" 

"Haha, yeah I'm fine. I just didn't sleep last night..."

"Why? What happened?"

"I was just...thinking about yesterday, about you..." The principal's face turned bright pink. Baldi turned his head away as he began to blush, too. Then, Principal Thing held Baldi's hand, with a smile. Baldi turned his head to him.

"Well, I'm glad you were thinking about me!" Baldi giggled a bit. "I was, thinking about last night as well..." Baldi started to blush, then he nodded. "Shall we get to the school?"

"Heh, sure!" They both walked into the school, still holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Principal Thing and Baldi were working on some paper works. Well, more of Principal Thing since Baldi's hand was injured. Baldi was getting tired, and he was slowly dozing off. The principal noticed, and leaned over to him.

"Do you want to rest on my shoulder?" Baldi gave him a tired, joyful look on his face. He nodded, then he put his head on his shoulder. Soon enough, Baldi was already asleep. Principal Thing thought it was cute, then he continued his work. 

About 5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. The principal gently put Baldi's head on the chair, and he was still sleeping. The man got up and opened the door. It was Playtime, holding a little drawing.

"Playtime!" Principal Thing whispered. "Can we talk outside privately for second?" Playtime nodded. The staff member closed the door softly, then he looked at Playtime. 

"Can we just, walk around the school?" Playtime asked.

"Of course." Principal Thing smiled. But before they walked, Playtime handed Principal of the Thing a drawing.

"H-Here!" She studdered. Principal Thing looked at it. It was a drawing of him, Playtime, Baldi, and Bully. He and Baldi had capes on, like super heros, while Playtime was on here jump rope in excitement. Meanwhile Bully was in a little prison cage, with a tear coming down his face. Principal Thing looked up from a drawing and smiled. Playtime smiled back.

"It's for you and Mr. Baldi. I just couldn't thank you enough!" Playtime said. "So, can we start walking?" Principal of the Thing nodded, then they both started walking in the halls.

"So, why did you want to walk with me? And, why are you here so a early? It's not even 7:30 yet!" Principal of the Thing was concerned.

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk about..." 

"Wait, I thought you got all of your problems solved?"

"No, there is still a huge problem..." Principal Thing had a confused and worried look on his face now. "You see, on Day 1 of the Bully incident, he said he wanted to watch me at all times. But, I guess he knew that when I went home, I would tell on him. So, he ran off in the direction of my home. Bully came back 10 minutes later, with a big smile evil smile on his face. Then, he told me t-that, he...killed my family..." Playtime had tears streaming down her face. Principal Thing stopped walking for a second.

"Wait, woah, that's terrible!" He said. Playtime nodded. "Wait, then where did you two stay?"

"We both stayed by around his house... but yesterday, I stayed the night here."

"So, that's why you were here so early?" Playtime nodded again. 

"I don't know what to do now. I don't have a house, a phone, or a family. I'm just scared right now..." Principal of the Thing thought for a minute, then had an idea.

"Look, I know this might be a little to sudden, but maybe I could adopt you?" Playtime's face turned from sad to extremely excited. She started jumping up and down saying 'YES' over and over again. Playtime hugged the principal, then he started to hug her while carrying her.

"Are you sure you will be OK with me living with you?" She said.

"I'm sure you will make a huge difference in a great way!" He smiled. Playtime hugged him once gain. "But, just except Mr. Baldi to come over to my house a lot." Playtime looked confused.

"How come? What is happening with you two?"

"I guess, were dating now!" Principal Thing smiled and blushed.

"Awww! I'm so happy for you two!" 

They continued to walk down the halls, for about 30 minutes. Once they went by Baldi's door, they saw him setting up his quizzes for today. He noticed the two of them, so he walked over to them. 

"Hello, boss, and Playtime? Why is she here right now." Baldi asked.

"Mr. Baldi! Mr. Baldi! Principal Thing is going to be my daddy!!!" Playtime ignored his question, but was still really excited. Baldi looked up at Principal Thing, as the principal had a big smile on his face. 

"I'm a father now!!" Principal of the Thing exclaimed. Baldi thought for a minute, then, he had a huge smile on his face. Baldi hugged Principal Thing, then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so happy for you!!!" He said. Principal Thing laughed. Playtime hugged both of their legs.

"I'm so happy right now!!!" She said. Principal Thing pick up Playtime. The girl was looking at Baldi with a grin, then she hugged his head. "I can't wait for our future together, guys!" Baldi and Principal Thing blushed, then giggled a bit. 

It was truly, the most happiest day for the three of them.

- .... . / . -. -..